Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For or against Ron Paul?

It looks like my vote will be going for Ron Paul. What about you???

Ron Paul is the only one not affiliated with the CFR nor does he writes articles for them and is our only hope to stop the NAU and beyond!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Banned
    I am not against Ron Paul but believe he cannot win

So I will not be voting for him ,

He has my vote, I just can not trust the other flip floppers, I am sick of hearing their story change on a daily basis, depending on who they are speaking to.

And I can not vote for a member of the CFR

I won't commit to after the primary's as i will hold my options open incase an independant comes forward and sweeps me off my feet

Besides I have learned in my 61 years never say never, sure as hell something will change!

--------------------------HELP RED ALERT 12/26-------------------

LETS HELP WILLIAM AND TALK RADIO STOP "THE HUCKSTER" WE WILL NOT HAVE AN AMNESTY PRESIDENT !!!

Instruction and contact information at link below(lets go Alipacer's)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-95676.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Go Ron Paul.... Unless Hunter picks up the pace or Lou Dobbs jumps in the race
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Although Duncan Hunter scores better in the NumbersUSA system, I still like Paul! I feel betrayed by Tancredo that took the lesser of 2 evils in Flip Flop Romney.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Go Ron Paul.... Unless Hunter picks up the pace or Lou Dobbs jumps in the race
    Hey "Airborne" you are quite a poet!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm with you on the never say never SoSad but I will vote for Dr. Paul in the primaries and I won't abandon him because of negative press which will be heavy if he becomes a likely winner.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I will never vote for Ron Paul. Most here are very aware of my position on this. Since you are new, I'll tell you why.

Paul says he wants to "physically secure our borders." Yet, he is vague about how this is to be done. He has voted against both military on the border, as well as the fence. When asked how he would secure the border, he makes vague references to the national guard and the Border Patrol, then quickly changes the subject. BP would have to be DRASTICALLY increased to be able to seal the border. If Paul is for this, he must make it ABUNDANTLY clear that his plan is to dramatically increase the size of a federal agency (inconsistent with most of his views). If he wants the states to put national gaurd on the border, I don't see Bill Richardson or even Arnold doing it. He needs a plan of action about how he is going to "physically secure the border," not ambiguity.

Ron Paul, IMO is against employer sanctions which is the #1 deterent for illegal immigration. Paul has not co-sponsored the SAVE Act. I have NEVER heard him say that he supports employer sanctions. They are mysteriously missing from his 6 point plan on immigration on his web-site. According to an article in the Federal Observer, Paul's "point person" on immigration confirmed that Paul opposes employer sanctions. Paul has said, "In their work ethic, some of them (illegals) are more American than some of us......we need laborers, and I would support a generous work program." He said in the debates, "If we had a truly free-market economy, we would realise that we need them (illegals) and they would no longer be scape-goated." In the Univision debate he said that Americans are jealous for not being a "bi-lingual nation." He also has said that if we had a strong economy, "we could be much more generous in our immigration policy."

But my favorit Paul quote is this, from 1987: "There shouldn't be any immigration policy at all. We should welcome everyone who wants to come here and work."

I could NEVER vote for a man, who EVER made such an asinine remark on such a fundamental issue.

Paul believes in the Libertarian philosophy of open borders so long as there is no welfare. He has slightly changed his views since 1987, but they are essentially the same -- get rid of welfare, and open up our immigration policy.

I also take issue with Paul's views on trade. Sure, he opposes NAFTA, CAFTA etc, however, he clearly opposes them because they are international bureaucracies, and not because he is a fair trader. Paul is self-described free trader and favors UNILATERALLY eliminating our protective tariffs -- which means we drop all of our tariffs while China is free to keep their's sky-high. I think this is contrast to the founders views, which strongly supported tariffs and protectionism.

..............So, that is why I will never vote for Ron Paul. If there are any questions about the above, feel free to ask.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I like Ron Paul. I hope he is the next President of the United States and sends the fakes running for cover.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast