Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shrimp boats and menhaden boats dump lots of dead fish near the beach here. Our county so far is the only one without the 3 mile limit from the beach on the boats.

ALIPAC Needs your help to continue.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =0&thold=0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry to hear about your friend, Crocket, that must have been devastating. I can't imagine what you all went through.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Sorry to hear about your friend, Crocket, that must have been devastating. I can't imagine what you all went through.
    Well, it was pretty shocking, but to be honest I lost six of my other friends and one sister while growing up due to everything from cancer to an aneurism to motorcycle wrecks (four separate ones). Dealing with that much crap as a kid probably shaped my stoic outlook.

Dang CG that is a lot. Sorry to hear that.

Ok, I have a friend that guarded the IBMs out in the Kansas area. He said he has seen some pretty strange things at night around the silos.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Dang CG that is a lot. Sorry to hear that.

Ok, I have a friend that guarded the IBMs out in the Kansas area. He said he has seen some pretty strange things at night around the silos.

Dixie
    Everyone has to go sometime, Dixie. It's a pity when it happens before someone gets a real chance to live life, but then I suppose missing out on the decaying quality of life inherent in old age isn't so bad either. There are positives and negatives in everything, so there is little point on dwelling on the negative aspects of things that are beyond our control.

As for unidentified objects exhibiting "intelligent" characteristics (radical change of direction or trajectory, pulsing color shifts, alternately hovering then moving at a high rate of speed and so forth), our astronauts have seen countless such objects. I'm not about to offer a guess as to what these things are, but people are seeing something and in fact I have seen them. As with everything else, any formal opinion on my part awaits sufficient data, as speculation is pointless.

Correction... ICBMs.

The one thing that gets me is the Renaissance paintings that have pictures of flying saucers in them. That's a little hard to explain away.

Just to name a few artworks.
    The Baptism of Christ by Aert De Gelder 1710
    The Annunciation of St Emidus by Carlos Crivelli-1486
    La Tebaide by Paolo Uccello-1460-1465
    The Madona with St.Giovannino by Domenico Ghirlandaio.15th century
    Glorification of the Eucharist, by Bonaventura Salimbeni-1600

I'm going to be really upset if science discovers that I've been living in an ant farm.

Dixie

I've seen some strange things out there too.

The one sure sign there is intelligent life out there is the fact that they haven't visited us yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog

The one sure sign there is intelligent life out there is the fact that they haven't visited us yet.
    What did you see? Did you call anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog

Yea, our two party system scared them off.

ALIPAC Needs your help to continue.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =0&thold=0

I always get the feeling someones looking down saying "those stupid humans look what their doing now" Probably why they never land.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast