Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Al Qaeda threatens Brad Pitt & Jolie

Al Qaeda threatens Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie with death for Daniel Pearl film

November 4, 2006, 12:44 PM (GMT+02:00)

The couple decided to film in India instead of Pakistan, where al Qaeda kidnapped and beheaded the journalist Daniel Pearl during his investigation of the jihadi organization. Extra security has been laid on and Indian security services are also keeping an eye on the two Hollywood stars. The film, A Mighty Heart, is based on a book about Daniel by his widow Mariane. She will be played by Jolie, while Pitt has a minor role. The British Muslim Omar Sheikh is under sentence of death in Pakistan for taking part in the brutal murder of the American-Jewish journalist
    http://www.debka.com/
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

We are all on their hit list and I suppose even my dog, last Easter I went to a sunrise service and took him with me so I suppose he is now a true "infidel dog" according to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Al Qaeda threatens Brad Pitt & Jolie

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Al Qaeda threatens Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie with death for Daniel Pearl film
    Would it be cynical for me to think that, just possibly, this might be a PR campaign for this film to create "buzz"?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.