Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alabama Businessman Tell the Feds – ‘I’m Just Quitting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efhb4...yer_detailpage

Ronnie Bryant was vastly outnumbered.

Leaning against a wall during a recent Birmingham, Alabama, public hearing, Bryant listened to an overflow crowd pepper federal officials with concerns about businesses polluting the drinking water and causing cases of cancer.

After two hours, Bryant—a coal mine owner from Jasper—had heard enough and, in a moment being described as “right out of Atlas Shrugged,â€
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I guess wanting a better life is only for illegal aliens, eh? Regulate the hell out of anything that puts American's to work and taking care of the families, but how dare we stand in the way of criminal illegal aliens ripping American taxpayers off, no? This is so sick it's criminal!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I imagine there are many other businesses (although on a smaller scale than a mining outfit) that are trying to do the right thing and follow all the rules who are thinking of throwing in the towel to the Fed's when they could be expanding.

It's criminal - thats for sure. Somethings gotta give.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One more thing - I have a small business that I could expand, but I won't do it because it would put us in a higher tax bracket and I feel the govt gets enough of my money!