Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Albright: Bush 'One of the Worst Presidencies' in History

Albright: Bush 'One of the Worst Presidencies' in History

Former Secretary of State pegs global warming and adjusting to globalization as goals for next president.

By Jeff Poor
    Business & Media Institute
    1/10/2008 12:30:37 PM

Nearly seven years out office, former Secretary of State Madeline Albright pulls no punches bashing the Bush administration’s handling of certain issues – calling it one of America’s “worst presidencies.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush is THE worst president EVER!!!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Albright gave President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney very poor marks and listed goals for the next president to do better that include embracing a global view of climate change.
    Boosh is bad on many things, but keeping us out of the Kyoto protocal and not buying the rhetoric that global warming is man made is about the only area I give boosh points for.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Albright scares me.

Did she forget what we did to England and why? Now she wants to let the U.N. control our affairs? I got news for her.

One world order be damned!
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

Bush is awful and I detest the man. But her boss Bill Clinton wasn't much better-he was awful as well. He gave us NAFTA, GATT, "Free" Trade and
    Executive Order 13166. There are many other things I can mention about him that are awful. While I agree he did not have the "agenda" of amnesty per see as Bush did, many of what I mentioned that Slick Willie gave us helped give us more not less illegals. After all they claimed that ramming NAFTA down our throats was going to end the illegal invasion. That worked out, huh?

Nicole

Bush 'One of the Worst Presidencies' in History
    ...'One of', this is a joke, right???

Albright....CFR member!

She was also on C-Span yesterday promoting Hillary and talking about how important gobalization is.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)