Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALERT: Hollywood Producer Speaks Out Against Massive Obama a

The video at the bottom of the article has a link to"We will not be silenced" it is about voter fraud in the past democratic presidential Caucus's

ALERT: Hollywood Producer Speaks Out Against Massive Obama and DNC Corruptionâ€

Way to go Sher! This is one of her best works ever. However, I would like to have read more specific details on the allegations of crimes and voter fraud.

Bettina: Back in 2008, I had never even voted in my life. I wasn’t registered to vote, and I probably didn’t even know how many Congressmen the US has. I knew that, being in the film business, I was SUPPOSED to be a far left Democrat or face being blacklisted and abused by my colleagues. So, I just didn’t bother with it. Why bother if you really have no choice anyway?
    This problem right here is something Americans need to figure out and balance out ASAP if we want to save our nation.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Way to go Sher! This is one of her best works ever. However, I would like to have read more specific details on the allegations of crimes and voter fraud.

Bettina: Back in 2008, I had never even voted in my life. I wasn’t registered to vote, and I probably didn’t even know how many Congressmen the US has. I knew that, being in the film business, I was SUPPOSED to be a far left Democrat or face being blacklisted and abused by my colleagues. So, I just didn’t bother with it. Why bother if you really have no choice anyway?
    This problem right here is something Americans need to figure out and balance out ASAP if we want to save our nation.

W

http://wewillnotbesilenced2008.com/video/index.htm

Thank you for posting this Kathyet, it needs to be seen.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn