Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALERT: Massive vaccinating went on Fri. 10,000 people

If you know about the vaccine hoax, then you are truly in the "know". If you don't know about it, then please research it.

On Friday, the government attempted (or maybe they did) vaccinate 10,000 people at a university in Colorado.

Please spread this link fast: http://vactruth.com/2010/11/04/colorado ... -students/

vaccine's are not a hoax ...

i've had them adminstered as a child , my parents have had them , my friends have had them ...

almost every american alive today has been vaccintated against one thing or another at some point in their life ...

if they were ment to hurt us we would be dead by now .

They're vaccinating for bacterial meningitis. There have been cases of it associated with CSU (Colorado State University in Fort Collins).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UB

Marquis.....First the vaccines you and I and our parents had as kids are very different than the ones we shoot our kids up with today. Secondly, an isolated single shot vaccine, that is, without thimerosal and squaline, may be relatively safe, though probably unnecessary. Third, I know in New Jersey, and many other states as well, babies receive over 65 vaccine shots before they are 5 years old. I bet you didn;t have that many. Young immune systems cannot handle that kind of attack. If problems don't show up immediately they certainly will in time. A simple rule is "Educate before you vaccinate". Whether it's a conspiracy or not vaccines are killing people.
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20101 ... cine?GID=0

It's targetted at staff and students at CSU.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sure am glad my parents had enough intelligence to give me the polio vaccine way back when.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

Eliminating malaria impossible without vaccine

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-216787-vaccine.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I worry that they've stopped vaccinating for smallpox. Leaves the younger generations as sitting ducks for biological warfare.

As for polio, I got both the shot and the sugar cube.

UB

This is what the kids in Colorado got.

http://www.naturalnews.com/022572_vacci ... ation.html
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Thousands of students show up to get free vaccinations

Thousands of students show up to get free vaccinations

written by: Jeffrey Wolf

FORT COLLINS - One of thousands of Colorado State University students streaming out of the university's Student Recreation Center after getting a free meningococcal vaccine shot Friday afternoon, Brice Thompson said he wanted get the vaccine to prevent getting meningitis again.

Thompson said he had viral meningitis two years ago.

"I was really delirious," he said.

With the thoughts of CSU student Christina Adame and three local hockey players lost to invasive bacterial meningococcal disease still lingering among many on campus, about 7,000 students lined up to receive the vaccine free of charge on Friday, making it one of the largest mass vaccination clinics ever conducted in Colorado.

Friday's huge demand for the meningococcal vaccine inspired public health officials to hold a second clinic for CSU students and faculty under age 30 between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Thursday.

In only six days, state and county public health officials marshaled 330 volunteers from 20 counties to conduct the clinic, which was orchestrated with few hitches Friday, said Anne Hudgens, director of the CSU Health Network.

Each minute during the clinic, 14 people received meningococcal vaccinations. Each hour, 888 inoculations were administered.

Public health officials said they weren't sure if the clinic was the largest single-day mass vaccination clinic in the state's history, but it was the largest in recent memory.

The meningococcal vaccine clinic eclipsed the size of the H1N1 flu inoculation clinics held throughout the state last year, most of which administered several thousand shots, said Joni Reynolds, director of immunizations for the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.

"This clinic is a different target," she said.

The clinic was targeted to CSU students, faculty, staff and family members between the ages of 2 and 30 in attempt to create mass immunity to the meningococcal disease in the face of an outbreak of the bacteria in Larimer County. The bacteria infect children, teens and college students more than anyone else.

"I'm not getting a vaccine, but my 17-year-old son is getting it this afternoon," Hudgens said.

Students are more vulnerable to meningococcal disease because they are more likely to exchange saliva via kissing and shared food, utensils and smoking.

Meningococcal disease is caused by bacteria and is unrelated to viral illnesses, such as West Nile virus, which also can cause a form of meningitis.

Even though one of the hockey players who died of meningococcal disease was in his 50s, younger people are more likely to become ill from the bacteria.

Reynolds said the state encourages older adults to get the vaccine, too, but they should get the vaccine through their physician or other means.

Some local pharmacies were selling the vaccine for upwards of $120 per shot late last month.

"We're trying to remove barriers so we can vaccinate as many" of the most vulnerable people at CSU as possible, Reynolds said.

But even as thousands of students lined up to get their shot, many said they weren't afraid of contracting meningococcal disease, which causes both bacterial meningitis and sepsis.

"I didn't really have any fears," freshman Stephen Troup said. "It's just precautionary. I have good habits."

Senior Rachel Dembrun said she was motivated to get the vaccine Friday because it was free and she hadn't been vaccinated for meningococcal disease in about four years.

"I didn't really have a high fear of getting the disease," she said. "Better safe than sorry."

But senior David Wolfson said he wanted the vaccine because his roommate is a hockey referee.

"Just getting meningitis would be one of the scariest things in the world," and he particularly fears "the imminent threat of death" that comes with contracting meningococcal disease, he said.

CSU alumnus Matthew O. Burt, the son of a CSU staff member, said his mother urged him to get the vaccine.

"I had a friend who had spinal meningitis" related to West Nile virus, he said. "It was horrible."

The next vaccination clinic will be on Thursday at the Student Recreation Center. Registration is available now at www.safety.colostate.edu .

This story written by Bobby Magill, Fort Collins Coloradoan.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx? ... &catid=339
    NO AMNESTY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast