Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alex Jones ~ FALL OF THE REPUBLIC FULL VERSION

http://tinyurl.com/yf4anjs

Fall Of The Republic has exploded onto the Internet as millions of people worldwide take the red pill and discover the antidote to the establishment’s lies about what caused the financial collapse and their agenda to deceptively claim that empowering the very culprits of the crime will solve the problem, as America is frog-marched into a tyrannical system of world government.

The consequence of The Obama Deception receiving tens of millions of views earlier this year manifested in the form of a key contribution to the burgeoning grass roots resistance that has dominated 2009, a nationwide movement against the big government agenda, as the globalists attempt to use their new front man Barack Hussein Obama to rapidly accelerate their new world order.

Now we are calling on you, the Infowarrior, to help us make Fall Of The Republic go viral and in doing do dismantle the contrived perception that only by surrendering to nightmare levels of regulation and centralized control bossed by an ultra-powerful architecture of global governance will we avoid another great depression.

Fall Of The Republic has the potential to outstrip even The Obama Deception in reaching millions more people, and early indications just over a week after the film was released are that this indeed happening. The You Tube version below already has over 300,000 views and this is just one of thousands of different versions that are floating around the web.

Fall Of The Republic will be devastating for the globalists and their agenda to impose a new world economic order and the cap and trade scam, but only if you play your part in getting this information out to the world! The film is already unlocking minds on a massive scale and smashing the phony left-right paradigm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Alex Jones ~ FALL OF THE REPUBLIC FULL VERSION

but only if you play your part in getting this information out to the world! The film is already unlocking minds on a massive scale and smashing the phony left-right paradigm.
    I was just trying to spread the word.

I thought the people who could benefit the most from this film were those ideologues who blindly follow the lead of Gingrich and McCain. Therefore I went to Human Events... (the paper whose editor called Jerome Corsi a "black helicopter conspiracy theorist".) On Pat Buchanan's current article I just posted a little link to "The Fall of the Republic" and to one of the other often responders who laments on the evils of both parties. Guess what? I think the speech, thought and print police regarding the activities of the Federal Reserve are out in full force. It took them less than 5 minutes to remove it.

This is interesting in view of the fact I have been going there and giving both parties hell since Bush signed the SPP in 2005.

I noticed in the film…Pat Buchanan made some pretty caustic remarks. I figured that would be as good a place as any to begin my crusade with this film. I guess not.

Even though this film is right on target…there will remain people who will deny the accuracy of the material.

Ive been trying to get the word out also. I have given over 100 copies away to everyone I know of The Obama Deception.

Im sure the evil govt would LOVE to take Alex Jones down!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok, so I finally got through this movie. I had to watch it in 30 minute increments and as usual Alex Jones does not dissapoint!

There are some fascinating predictions from Gerald Celente and a few others. There is also a LOT of focus on all the Bailouts we had earlier this year. The explaination given for these is interesting at the very least.

If I had some extra money I'd be passing out copies of this movie also. Everyone here should take time to watch it - even if you have to do it incrementally. I will probably be watching it again to catch what I might have missed before as new things about our puppet govt start to unfold!