Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Allen West Mocks Chicago Dems During Visit: I Came Here To Open A Chick-Fil-A

Allen West Mocks Chicago Dems During Visit: I Came Here To Open A Chick-Fil-A
    Posted on July 30, 2012 by Cowboy Byte
    Print Friendly

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) visited Chicago on Monday and took the opportunity to re-inject himself into an ongoing debate over Chick-fil-A and the fast food chain president’s comments about gay marriage.

“I had to come up from down South because I wanted to try to open up a Chick-fil-A franchise here in Chicago,” West said in an interview with CNBC’s Rick Santelli from the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade.

His office later told Politicker that he was only “joking” about looking into opening a Chick-fil-A franchise, but the implications of his comments were clear nonetheless.

Earlier this month, Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy, a well-known Christian and backer of anti-gay religious organizations, told an interviewer that he was “guilty as charged” when it came to his opposition to marriage equality.

Allen West Mocks Chicago Dems During Visit: I Came Here To Open A Chick-Fil-A | CowboyByte

This is just Too good
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn