Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

ALSO POLICE CHIEFS RESIGNING WITH NO EXPLANATIONS

ALSO POLICE CHIEFS RESIGNING WITH NO EXPLANATIONS

Posted By: Sandollar <Send E-Mail>
    Date: Sunday, 7-Feb-2010 13:15:05

In Response To: OVER 50 UNEXPECTED CEO AND CFO RESIGNATIONS IN THE PAST 3 WEEKS (food4thought)

This is an interesting website.

http://www.timeline2012.net/index.php/e ... ning-fast-

POLICE CHIEFS RESIGNING!!

1. Gaithersburg, MD Gaithersburg Police Chief John King resigned with little explanation last week, leaving his colleagues and community members wondering what happened.
    2. Guttenberg, IA Police Chief Resigns After Seven Months on the Job, no reason
    3. Harrisburg, PA - Richard Pickles retires after serving a month as Harrisburg police chief
    4. Culpeper, VA When Scott Barlow announced two weeks ago he would step down from his job as chief of police with the town of Culpeper, it caught a lot of people off guard, including us.
    5. Carbondale, IL - Police Chief Resigns, no reason given
    6. Austin, MN - Several Austin City Council members said they were "shocked" by Austin Police Chief Paul Philipp's resignation Tuesday morning.
    7. Jonesboro, GA - The City of Jonesboro’s new police chief has resigned, five weeks after being named to the top job.
    8. Manassas, VA - found this quote: "I hope the Chief enjoys his retirement. Between his service in the Secret Service, Fairfax and Manassas, he’s earned it."
    9. West Covina, CA - Tolich, a 21-year veteran of the force, retired nine years before he was eligible for full retirement benefits, Finance Director Thomas Bachman said.
    In an email Tolich sent to members of the department, he tells fellow officers that a personal matter involving him and his family led to the sudden departure.

These were either benign stories or little info given. (Bearing in mind that a seasoned cop could probably make a pretty believable alibi for leaving.)

10. Oroville, CA
    11. Burlington City, PA
    12. Bellmead, TX
    13. Bridgeport, WV
    14. Gaston, ID
    15. Meigs, GA
    16. Independence, LA
    17. Miami, FL
    18. Britt, IA
    19. Nickerson, KS
    20. New Holland, PA
    21. Navarre, OH
    22. Glocester, RI
    23. Lithonia, GA
    24. Harrison, NY
    25. Huntsville, AL
    26. Moose Lake, MN
    27. Boxborough, MA
    28. Sutton, WV
    29. Itta Bena, MS
    30. St. Cloud, FL
    31. Menomonie, WI
    32. Fanwood, NJ
    33. Morton's Gap, KY
    34. New Haven, CT
    35. Guttenberg, IA
    36. South Amboy, NJ
    37. Santa Cruz, CA
    38. Bakersfield, CA
    39. South Pasadena, CA
    40. Tulsa, OK
    41. Hastings, MN
    42. Stamford, CT
    43. Dallas, TX
    44. Somerville, MA
    45. Greensboro, NC
    46. Avon, CO
    47. Benton, IL
    48. Nogales, AZ
    49. West Tisbury, MA
    50. Gainesville, GA
    51. Anniston, AL
    52. West Richland, WA
    53. Watford City, ND
    54. Ponce Inlet, FL
    55. Clearwater, FL
    56. Monmouth, ME
    57. Brookfield, IL
    58. Ludowici, GA
    59. Orland, CA
    60. Springfield, NJ
    61. Holt, MO
    62. Brookneal, VA
    63. Chesterton, IN
    64. Edina, MN
    65. Birmingham, MI
    66. Montebello, CA
    67. Vonore, TN
    68. Ventnor, NJ
    69. New Hartford, NY
    70. Kennedy, AL

Some major cities had Police Chief turnover in 2009 (early Infragard info?)

Seattle
    Atlanta
    Los Angeles
    Miami
    San Francisco
    Dallas

And check out this next post:

Re:CEO/CFOs are Resigning Fast ? 17 Minutes ago
    Vicas .. your discovery is amazing .. if you read my last post in the thread Situation in Europe you may find the answers ..

it seems that the start of the economic final crash may be less than 30 days ahead ..

if that ends being the case the resignations make a lot of sense .. the CEOs don't want their name stamped in a sinking boat .. and police chiefs don't want to be responsible for the bloodshed they know it's coming when social chaos breaks loose.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=166392
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know the situation with both the City of Miami and Miami Dade County. In the City of Miami they elected a new mayor and he got the chief to resign. You the usual you can leave on or own or get fired deal. The chief there was not that great to begin with. The Cuban mayor gave the job to a fellow Cuban and then came the demotions of some and promotions of others. In Miami Dade County the chief (technically the sherrif) was also asked to leave and he retired. This guy was an excellant chief and I think was the first black to hold that position. He was one of the first to congratulate me on tying for a national criminal justice title. The mayor of the county another Cuban who they were voting to recall wanted to put his Cuban buddy in. That backfired big time when they caught his buddy doing things against county policy which was reported by the media so Loftus the white non Latino got it.

In other cities it can be due to ability to pay their salary if they were there for some time. If they hire someone new they can pay them less and many cities are hurting with less tax money due to foreclosures.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Uhm, what are the numbers for say, 2006? We need more info. Is this normal, or IS something happening?

There was alot less in 2006 according to my friend who does police consulting and was a police chief himself. That job is purely political no matter what. I have a dear friend who is one and I can tell you I have his back when it comes to the city manager. The friend I mentioned first knows first hand about the politics as he was only chief for a year. Another recent trend has been to hiring people with management degrees for the chief's position and it is a contract position son they can easily get rid of them. I feel that is inappropriate and need people with policing experience who worked their way up the ranks and have a degree.

Hey, wait, is there another source for this story?

This looks like a Coast to Coast website link or something.

ADD Houston Police Chief to those retiring,
    but then again. him leaving was because the new mayor said
    she didnt want him in the seat and would have fired him anyways

Still need more information, is anyone talking about this? I t could be several reasons, and if somebody knew something 'ominous, it would leak out eventually.

Seems like since the people elect these people that the mayor or anyone else could fire them . My uncle was COP in Atlanta years ago, he and the mayor argued all the time but he never fired him .

Maybe they are joining the oath keepers or something or just want to be home when the multi-culturism hits the fan .

i also wonder about the article .