Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

America’s real champion of peace - Nobel Peace Prize

Thomas Jefferson

America’s real champion of peace

By Kelly Anderson Wright
    Saturday, October 10, 2009

Americans should be proud President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize, shouldn’t we? Especially on the heels of his embarrassing 2016 Olympics’ loss? On the surface, Obama’s win looks like a good thing for America, right? Yay, Team US!

But what exactly does it mean to win this prize?

According to Alfred Nobel’s will, the Nobel Prize for Peace was supposed to go to “the person who shall have done the most or the best work (emphasis added) for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Anyone wonder what he's up to this time around?

It seems that whenever anything seems to be good concerning obama there is always some terrible thing and/or agenda attached to it that costs us money or threatens our democracy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't forget the Carter and the rabbit deal. Carter was looking for peace with this dangerous creature.
    The rabbit incident happened on April 20 while Carter was taking a few days off in Plains, Georgia. He was fishing from a canoe in a pond when he spotted the fateful rabbit swimming toward him. It was never precisely determined what the rabbit's problem was. Carter, always trying to look at things from the other guy's point of view, later speculated that it was fleeing a predator. Whatever the case, it was definitely a troubled rabbit. "It was hissing menacingly, its teeth flashing and nostrils flared and making straight for the president," a press account said.
    http://www.straightdope.com/columns/rea ... ler-rabbit
    [/img]
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou