Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

America Has Failed not even a nation at all

America Has Failed

By Gordon Duff
    8-9-11

America has failed. It has become a feudal nation with a dwindling middle class, dead political traditions, a threat to the peace of the world, an economic debacle, the center of lies and filth, not even a nation at all.

America is, increasingly, the brothel for a global conspiracy clearly designed, as 'conspiratorialists' are now raving about, to depopulate the world and bring about decades of civil unrest.

The end goal will be a world dictatorship. You are ruled, not governed.

Do you feel free or do you feel something, something I describe as a worldwide criminal conspiracy that knows no borders and respects nothing?

We have all reached a point where no amount of death, no amount of war, no amount of hopelessness is enough. We are being taught to feed off the suffering of others, taught to take pride in living on our knees. We are being educated, conditioned, we are raising our own children to be things we all should be ashamed of.

In the end, an inexorable end, we will have bred generations, Orwellian generations, capable of endless cruelty.

http://www.rense.com/general94/amerf.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have not come to the point of the above writer however unless we change our ways and begin to think for ourselves we will not have a country.

Greed, corruption,lack of morals, values, standards, the idea that any profit is a good profit no matter how gained is simply wrong.

Love of country, family, pride in work, honesty, these are the points our schools and families should teach, truthful I believe without this America is lost.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Wow...nice post to start the day with. Sheesh.

I dont think we are there yet. But a good possibility of it is certainly on the horizon...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oldguy, I like your opinions.

Let us hope there are some solutions in them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    oldguy, I like your opinions.

Let us hope there are some solutions in them as well.
    Thank you, I also still remain hopefully but I feel the required change will be difficult. My family/ancestor have served in the military since the beginning of the country and it's especially painful to see the decline as I age, the idea of America is still in the people but we must have different leadership to make it grow.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.