Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

The American Justice System

There is no justice in this country.

Banned
    Oh, my, those stories are dreadful. Of course, I don't know the nuance of the cases but if someone is threatening my family I honestly would do the same thing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Camael View Post
    Oh, my, those stories are dreadful. Of course, I don't know the nuance of the cases but if someone is threatening my family I honestly would do the same thing.
    Injustice is systemic in the US and this video proves that point. Either the USA (Rs and D's) can come together and fight the internal devils and fight for justice or the whole thing can come crashing down like it is doing right now. At least we will be stronger to fight illegal immigration, if nothing else.

Of course, we can chew gum and walk at the same time.

My forecast is that they will cut their own throats to avoid addressing inequality in this country so, with that decision the country will burn.

Nice to speak with you. Welcome.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalPatriot View Post
    Injustice is systemic in the US and this video proves that point. Either the USA (Rs and D's) can come together and fight the internal devils and fight for justice or the whole thing can come crashing down like it is doing right now. At least we will be stronger to fight illegal immigration, if nothing else.

Of course, we can chew gum and walk at the same time.

My forecast is that they will cut their own throats to avoid addressing inequality in this country so, with that decision the country will burn.

Nice to speak with you. Welcome.
    I think that the subject of justice has been completely assigned to the political realm and to me, that's a problem. Politics have a push and pull mechanism, so waiting on a political response to a social issue is a two edged sword. Treating people fairly shouldn't be legislated as it should already be within all American including the justice system. Unfortunately that has not worked out as it should.

There are still some America Loving people that will not stop trying to perfect this country. You might be surprised on how things shake out in the future.

Thanks for the welcome.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Camael View Post
    I think that the subject of justice has been completely assigned to the political realm and to me, that's a problem. Politics have a push and pull mechanism, so waiting on a political response to a social issue is a two edged sword. Treating people fairly shouldn't be legislated as it should already be within all American including the justice system. Unfortunately that has not worked out as it should.

There are still some America Loving people that will not stop trying to perfect this country. You might be surprised on how things shake out in the future.

Thanks for the welcome.
    I can only wish I was as optimistic as you are. In The distant past lies my college aged desire to make a change. There is no change to make as the system is working they way that it was designed to work. You simply cannot make a bowl of poop taste like the finest egusi. That's not how reality works.

The tentacles of injustice was built in even from its inception. The Declaration of Independence talked about all me being equal. It that's true then lies do not exist. We get to 1820 and then we have the Missouri Compromise. Vets who served got a GI Bill but that wasn't for certain troops. Redlining and many other things that the system allowed are still with us today.

Here's something. When was the last time you have seen an illustration of a American baby in this manner?

Last edited by DigitalPatriot; 12-12-2021 at 02:10 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalPatriot View Post
    I can only wish I was as optimistic as you are. In The distant past lies my college aged desire to make a change. There is no change to make as the system is working they way that it was designed to work. You simply cannot make a bowl of poop taste like the finest egusi. That's not how reality works.

The tentacles of injustice was built in even from its inception. The Declaration of Independence talked about all me being equal. It that's true then lies do not exist. We get to 1820 and then we have the Missouri Compromise. Vets who served got a GI Bill but that wasn't for certain troops. Redlining and many other things that the system allowed are still with us today.

Here's something. When was the last time you have seen an illustration of a American baby in this manner?

I can't say that I have ever seen a Black child illustrated. It's weird trying to think about it I have ever seen it.

I'm probably in the minority when it comes to saying that some for of reparations are needed to at least heal the wounds and make America whole again. As far as specifics, what do you think should be a good faith effort to heal this nation and start a new path for our future?

Let's say that you have the power and anything you say will be law, within reason, of course. I know at one point it was proposed that 40 acres and a mule was to be given as a settlement but it was scrapped shorty afterward.

What would you do, because I don't have a clue on where to start.

Banned
    I think the US needs to have a serious talk with Black Americans. I scream every weekend to wake Black People up to what is going on. At this time I don't have an answer. Stay tuned because we have to dismantle White supremacy first and then on to the next one. We are coming around