Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The American Left would like America to be more like China

The Leftist’s Ideal

June 28, 2010 by Bob Livingston

The American Left would like America to be more like China. Senator Joe Leiberman (I-Conn.) said as much when touting the need for his Internet Kill Switch bill, which would give the President the authority to shut down the Internet in a time of national emergency. http://www.personalliberty.com/bob-livi ... -internet/

Well, here is what goes on in China, as reported last week in London’s Daily Telegraph:

Parents who believed their children died in the 2008 Sichuan earthquake because school buildings were shoddily-built petitioned the Chinese government to release its findings in a post-earthquake investigation. About 60 parents that were attempting to deliver the petition were instantly arrested by police.

“The police came right away and took us away,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand there are something like 300 million computer hackers in China----targeting the US, of course. I will give the Chinese credit for their one child policy..no matter what certain of the religious right say. Can you imagine if we had to deal with two or three billion Chinese?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I personally know a Chinese-American lady, PhD in Physics who works for Boeing satellite company. She grew up in China, her father was dragged out of their house one night in 1968 by the Red Guard because he was a University professor, and was never seen again. Mao Zedong was responsible for 60 million dead Chinese. Those "reasonably enlightened Chinese" are not always in charge.

Captainron, Some are hackers for destruction, others are hackers for banned information so they can produce black market goods.

China doesn't allow American music to be downloaded. Remember the whole issue with Google search and China Government censorship. On social network sites, Chinese always ask about link locations to music and stuff because they can't search for it themselves. However, many of the sites are banned so even, if they have the link, they can't go to it. Oh well, can't blame them for trying.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    I understand there are something like 300 million computer hackers in China----targeting the US, of course. I will give the Chinese credit for their one child policy..no matter what certain of the religious right say. Can you imagine if we had to deal with two or three billion Chinese?
    OK, I got a little hysterical and it is good to know they have other purposes, than subverting us. However, other countries apparently are having trouble with the hackers too.

From The Times Of India:
    Chinese hackers steal secret Indian documents
    Chidanand Rajghatta, TNN, Apr 6, 2010, 08.40pm IST
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 767793.cms

US expresses concern over Chinese hackers
    Andrew Thomas | Thu 14th Jan 2010, 05:57 am
    Commerce Secretary Gary Locke says China must provide a 'secure' commercial environment for companies such as Google and that the US is 'troubled' by recent cyberattacks originating in China last month and targeting human rights activists.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David