Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No... I want the full truth... not a half baked truth
    Everyone here on this website is pretty well disgusted about the way this country has gone down, and is subjecting itself to domination by other countries. But first and foremost, I am an American, and have little trust in the blather put forth by the Russians, Chinese or any other country as the truth about the situation in this country. Perhaps the problem I have is that these posts are one-sided with no corroborating evidence to the claims. Americans are much more aware of the problems than any foreign pundit, for the simple reason that we are living it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vortex, at least our press isn't filtered by a Communist governement, before it is released. Well, their may be some exceptions like Media Matters.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    again... this isnt just Bush Bashing .... I agree with most that all have said. I just want the truth...

if Democrats are involved... I want people to know who...

if Republicans are involved.. I want people to know who...

Its time to hold our elected politicians to the same standard we are held too

No one is above the law... no one.. i cant judge anyone, only GOD can do that... but I want the truth

as far as the MSM.. they are forcing us to look for the truth.. they have they're own agenda and its time for America to pull open the eye lids to see what is actually going on

If I owe anything to America, my children and grand children.. its a safe corrupt free environment

the same as any other country or citizen of the world is entitled too
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-30-2014 at 08:28 AM.

Someone once said that history is written by the victors in the conflict. In this case, history and truth are trying to be written by self-presumed victors who certainly don't have this nation's sovereignty or future at heart unless it benefits them.

AIRBONE, WE ARE WITHIN THOSE FEW AMRICANS WHO ARE NOT USING THOSE "PINK" GLASSES OR HAVE TAKEN THE BLUE PILL .
    WAKE UP AMERICANS, THE US WILL BE LOST FOREVER, WE ARE NOT AGAINST AMERICA, WE ARE AGAINST WHAT THEY TURN AMERICA INTO.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    No... I want the full truth... not a half baked truth
    Everyone here on this website is pretty well disgusted about the way this country has gone down, and is subjecting itself to domination by other countries. But first and foremost, I am an American, and have little trust in the blather put forth by the Russians, Chinese or any other country as the truth about the situation in this country. Perhaps the problem I have is that these posts are one-sided with no corroborating evidence to the claims. Americans are much more aware of the problems than any foreign pundit, for the simple reason that we are living it.
    NOWADAYS RUSSIAN, CHINESE, CAN TRUST THEIR GOVERMENT MORE THAN WE CAN TRUST OURS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123