Are Americans Prepared To Die For Our Communist Dictator?...........

Posted by
Michael CHILDS, Admin II on March 26, 2013 at 6:23pm in Patriot Action Alerts

DICTATOR!!! DICTATOR!!! DICTATOR!!! DICTATOR!!!

As history is about to repeat itself for those who are listening, a catastrophic disaster is coming. We have our Communist/Muslim Brotherhood White House implant, Barack Hussein Obama, moving around now saying that he isn’t a dictator. Anyone who has paid attention over the past five years knows that whatever he says is always the exact opposite of what he does.

He told us back in 2008 that he would "build a civilian army that was to be as well equipped and as well funded as the US military". Have you notice how much ammunition, guns, and military equipment that the Department of Homeland Security has purchased lately? but, our military is being cut back because of the sequester that Obama himself ordered! Our top Generals are being systematically disposed out at an alarming rate. Does this bother you at all?

Our founders went to Battle for much less than We the People are enduring now;

Congress should be ashamed of themselves for having sat back and done nothing as Obama started tearing America apart and they must know what he is doing and they still refuse to do anything to try and stop him. I honestly believe that we have passed the point of no return and there no longer is any possibility of stopping him now.

He and his minions have infiltrated all aspects of our government, and it appears that they have instilled the fear of death into our Members of Congress to the point that they will do nothing to try and stop him, knowing fully that he is methodically destroying our country.

America, Are You Prepared To Die For A Communist Dictator? Certainly not! I am however, prepared to die opposing him! I was born free, I have lived free and I have every intention of dying free!

Why not exercise our 2nd Amendment Rights and have a one million person march on the Capital. Then, demand that Congress act to Impeach the whole lot of them.

I do not accept our representation, nor leadership today. We, as Americans, are being raped and pillaged every minute of every day by the traitors that operate our federal government. The American people lost control of the United States government in a soft coup (but our Flag is still there).

Wake up people, America has been occupied.

Are Americans Prepared To Die For Our Communist Dictator?........... - Patriot Action Network