Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anchor Babies Represented In Bogus Class Action Suit

4 million anchor babies who do not want their parents deported is not our problem but the problem and responsibility of the parents who entered this country illegally instead on following the law. The parents made the choice to break the law and they are responsible for the children. Now they want to stay here because of the children.
    I say, you made the choice now live with it. They can take these children back to Mexico with them.

Anchor Babies Represented In Bogus Class Action Suit
    Published by The Watchdog June 20th, 2007 in Pro-Illegal Groups.

The approximately 300 plaintiffs are filing on behalf of approximately 4 million U.S. citizen children born to illegal immigrants.The suit claims the deportation of undocumented immigrant parents violates the constitutional rights of their U.S. citizen children. The suit says the law subjects the citizen children to de facto deportation.
    The suit asks for an end to deportation of undocumented immigrant parents of U.S. citizens. The suit names President Bush, U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, Secretary of Homeland Security among others.

15 Responses to “Anchor Babies Represented In Bogus Class Action Suitâ€

Just when I think it can't get any crazier. What the hell are these people thinking.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

Can't the citizens of the United States counter sue that the American people are taking care of the Anchor Children and the government broke the law first in letting them come in. Canada has passed a law that if you were born from an illegal then you are also illegal. That is the correct way to do things. We don't want there children here. They are breeding like crazy to keep them here. This is a joke.
    They have free health care. Then can take use contraceptives. We give them out for free. That is there problem not the United States problem.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

4 MILLION IS JUST MIND BOGGLING TO ME.

We should be able to sue back or sue the government. This is what I have been saying. There is NO responsibility on ANYONES' part for the American Peoples.. EVERYONE ELSES fault, from the illegals to the government!.. The brunt of OTHER'S Foolishness has US, the american citizens, bearing the responsibility....

Friggin lame.

Why can't we counter sue.. why isn't a fund or something.. AND WHO IS REPRESENTING THESE 300 PEOPLE? WHERE ARE THEY GETTING THE MONEY TO SUE? and WHO IS REPRESENTING THEM? THese questions might raise some eyebrows.

Maybe we can get the ACLU to help us. They will take any suit against our government.
    I think we should ask them. Overwhelm them with request for assistance.

I think we need the ACLU's address to add to our hit list. Lets ask them to sue the government for us. They will love it. If they won't do it then we can sue them for taking the Illegal Immigrants cases on and not ours.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>