Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Animal Farm Administration

The Animal Farm Administration

By Kay Daly August 5, 2010 12:39 PM
    5 Comments

Get this.

Michelle Obama is sunning herself at a glitzy resort in Spain while many Americans wonder where they are going to get their next housing payment. http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/201 ... anish.html

Now, I would normally not care LESS where the Obamas go for a vacation. But since WE TAXPAYERS HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, I, for one, am more than a little tired of Michelle's champagne tastes, when America has far, far less than a beer budget. http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.88333 ... d%20States)&t=h

The idea that Obama tells us to save...that things are tough.....and then vacations his heart out around the world at the top resorts is more than a bit hypocritical.

This, friends, is the problem with their worldview.

In the bad old days in the Soviet Union, everyone supposedly uniformly suffered under a statist distribution of goods and services, and this, of course, thanks to a massive redistribution of any wealth. What grew despite the overwhelming bureaucracy's best efforts was a black market where basic items were sold at a premium....many times sold by corrupt bureaucrats who had access to these scarce treasures.....like toilet paper.....bread.....milk.

Meanwhile, those who were "in power"....the "comrades-in-charge", were living high on the hog in the Kremlin. They had anything and everything and the best of it all. Meanwhile, those who weren't in the leadership or well-connected to the Communist Party structure, basically starved to death and led most of their pathetic existence waiting in lines to go to stores with virtually empty shelves.

Sounds a wee bit like George Orwell's "Animal Farm" in which one of the most famous quotes hails from....."All animals are created equal....but some are equaler than others....."

The Obamas clearly believe themselves to be "equaler" than the rest of us animals on the farm.

http://www.gopusa.com/fresh-ink/2010/08 ... ration.php
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The TV news that I saw made a point to state that different segments of Michelle Obama's vacation is paid for by different funds. The political parts are paid for by us. The personal part is paid for by her.

I think they are trying to make the most of it because they know that their time is short.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!