Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOD has a lot to say about all aspects concerning illegal aliens.

Alien in a foreign land did not have the same rights as a naturalized citizen.

Gen 15;13....â€

I think God wants us to use our heads and just do things right. He wants us to make good decisions and he understands that running a country is a serious matter and that people need laws and they need to obey laws in order for a country to remain free and strong.

I would say that he wants us to spread the hope for freedom and to help people all over the world.

He would fully understand that a president is responsible for the safety and well-being of the people of a country and to announce that the laws will stand and be enforced would be acting responsibly as a president.

He knows that people can do many, many things in order to help others, and he would not expect "dropping the laws" as being responsible and using the minds that he gave us or as doing the hard job as president which is to act responsibly towards those who have entrusted their laws and their country in his hands.

He knows the problems we face and I believe that he views betraying the people's trust as sinful and wrong. He knows who the leaders are and which leaders have the honesty and courage to uphold their oath of office to the people who they are responsible for and to the citizens they are obligated to protect and lead.

God wants the president of the United States to set an example to other leaders regarding what a good leader is like. He wants us to be a compassionate country, but he understands the need for law and order cannot be denied or overlooked in the process.

(He told me all of this. )
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is someone who USES scripture without understanding. Just twisting the facts does not make you a teacher. Welcoming a stranger as they are passing through is one thing, but God never said give them your goods, change your language, when they burn your flag and call for your sovereignty give it to them. You write about "a man sojourning". There is more than one man coming to the U.S. This scripture does not fit the circumstances you write about. You shouldn't mess with scripture.

Do not try to second guess what GOD expects from us. He sets it out loud and clear in the bible.

SanjayaMalakar wrote:
    I'm Christian too. And you know what? Satan quotes scripture for his purpose. He uses scripture too! Just like you alipac, quoting scripture for your own purpose. Ignoring the exodus verses...

Luke 6:31 - And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

So alipacers, let's say if you're illegal, and you're fleeing from the president of Iran.. Do you want to be deported? Would you deport your own self?

You have chosen to quote Luke 6:31 – “And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.â€

Here is a little truth for ya.

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Mexican President Felipe Calderon Sunday demanded the United States surrender its sovereignty, abandon the rule of law and accede to Mexico's inherent supremacy.

Lou Dobbs says Mexican President Felipe Calderon is showing "blatant hypocrisy" on immigration.

In his state of the union address to the Mexican nation, Calderon established his imperialistic imperatives: "I have said that Mexico does not stop at its border, that wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico. And, for this reason, the government action on behalf of our countrymen is guided by principles, for the defense and protection of their rights."

Calderon protested the U.S. government's increased raids on illegal employers of illegal alien employees and work site enforcement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12