Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Another Terrorist Nabbed

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Another Terrorist Nabbed

When are Antifa and BLM going to be arrested and locked up? Oh, that's right Unelected Kamala Harris started a website to post their bond and let them out of jail to continue the riots, beatings, deaths, and destruction of property. She needs to be impeached along with Unelected Joe Biden.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    When are Antifa and BLM going to be arrested and locked up? Oh, that's right Unelected Kamala Harris started a website to post their bond and let them out of jail to continue the riots, beatings, deaths, and destruction of property. She needs to be impeached along with Unelected Joe Biden.
    This post was started to inform of the arrest of a Capitol Hill Terrorist. The BLM/Antifa terrorists are not covered in the original post.

The Weather Underground is not discussed either. I'm not talking about the Russian Mafia, The Taliban or any other group.

What's the problem?

The people who stormed the Capitol aren't terrorists, they're pissed off Americans.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    The people who stormed the Capitol aren't what I consider terrorists, they're pissed off Americans.
    I fixed that for you. BLM and Antifa were pissed off Americans too, right?
    Last edited by CoffeeLake; 01-26-2021 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLake View Post
    I fixed that for you. BLM and Antifa were pissed off Americans too, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    The people who stormed the Capitol aren't terrorists, they're pissed off Americans.
    The people who swarmed into the capital and BLM and Antifa were all rioters. What happened in the capital was a riot. The difference is that according to the Democrat authorities, BLM and Antifa were peaceful protestors victimized by police brutality and the people who swarmed into the capital were violent insurrectionists bent on takeover of the government and were fended off by heroic police who shot and killed one of them.

But none of that was true. They were all rioters and nothing more. What happened in the capital was something socially engineered by the Democrats, it was Biden's Reichstag Fire.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by borderhawk7 View Post
    The people who swarmed into the capital and BLM and Antifa were all rioters. What happened in the capital was a riot. The difference is that according to the Democrat authorities, BLM and Antifa were peaceful protestors victimized by police brutality and the people who swarmed into the capital were violent insurrectionists bent on takeover of the government and were fended off by heroic police who shot and killed one of them.

But none of that was true. They were all rioters and nothing more. What happened in the capital was something socially engineered by the Democrats, it was Biden's Reichstag Fire.
    If I just looked at the violent actions of a group vs another group, I'd say they both used violence and condemn them both.
    BLM, although it contains the word: Black, some people think it's a Black group. If you read their mission statement, it is actually a gay rights organization. In my work, African Americans don't really like the group but they support the stopping of police violence in killing unarmed Black citizens.

Antifa is a group that I don't come across much in my work or living space.

The impetus of folks at the Capitol were different than other groups. The Confederate flag made an appearance so you should think that this group of people have something else in mind. Furthermore, the intent of the people can be heard in video. This was domestic terror. Homegrown terrorism.

No one has answered the question: How were the people that beat police at the Capitol showing respect to police?

As we have seen on this very board, if Black people "mouth off", they should be arrested. I was raised in a very traditional household and disrespect was not tolerated, so what about these terrorists can justify their disrespect to the police?

Banned
    Another terrorist that ran for mayor and lost.

She admits on film, in this video, that she broke the law.

Banned
    Another terrorist. A law enforcement officer. Could he be trusted to properly enforce the law?

Banned
    "Mouthing off" to this guy must never happen because he is so respectable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast