Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-NAFTA Superhighway/NAU Resolution Introduced House

Anti-NAFTA Superhighway/NAU Resolution Introduced in the House
    North American Union & Security and Prosperity Partnership
    By Mary Benoit
    Published: 2007-01-24 20:59

ARTICLE SYNOPSIS:

Representative Virgil Goode (R-VA) introduced a new House Concurrent Resolution that opposes the construction of the NAFTA Superhighway and the creation of a North American Union. The resolution (H.C.R. 40) was introduced on January 22, 2007.

Follow this link to the source article: "Expressing the sense of Congress that the United States should not engage in the construction of a [NAFTA] Superhighway..."

COMMENTARY:

Virgil Goode, a House Representative from Virginia, introduced H.C.R. 40 earlier this week. Goode's resolution carries six cosponsors, among them are Reps. John Duncan, Walter B. Jones, Cliff Stearns, Virginia Foxx, Ron Paul and Zach Wamp.

The resolution would express "the sense of Congress that the United States should not engage in the construction of a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Superhighway System or enter into a North American Union with Mexico and Canada."

The Bush administration, as well as most members of Congress, are denying that there is a working agenda to merge the United States, Mexico and Canada into one European-like nation. Goode's resolution brings awareness to this threat by admitting that the NAU is a reality that is threatening our country's sovereignty and security. H.C.R. 40 has been referred to the House Committee on Transportation and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs. Unless enough support is generated, the resolution may never make it to the Congressional floor for a debate or vote.

Contact your Congressmen now and urge them to support Virgil Goode's resolution.

We thank the patriots who are the initial co-sponsors of this important resolution.

For more information on the NAU, visit the John Birch Society's NAU issues page.

http://www.jbs.org/node/2459
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The NAU is real,,,Its good that ICE is busting all these ILLIGALS over the last few weeks. But it go against what I think of Bushs goals,,,

I say raise hell iin get that bill onto the floor.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

I already wrote my Congressman about this the other day. Hooray for Virgil Goode!!!!!