Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Anti-Zimmerman Protesters Burn American Flag

Video at link below

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=9172505

Anti-Zimmerman Protesters Burn American Flag

Posted on July 15, 2013

Burning the American Flag should be against the law and these people should go to jail.
    Check it out:

On Sunday evening in Oakland, hundreds of demonstrators mobbed the streets to protest the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the killing of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida. The new protests followed protests on Saturday night and early Sunday morning in which protesters smashed police car windows, spray painted the black-and-whites, smashed bank windows, and graffitied private businesses. Sunday evening’s protesters burned an American flag.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/...#ixzz2Z8JZC6Xy

Time to arrest these thugs!!!!

Banned
    Where was NAACP and media when two black teenagers shot a white baby in the face?

Posted on July 15, 2013

More examples of liberal racism.
    Check it out:

Allen West accused the NAACP and other race-baiters of cherry picking cases for a political agenda, pointing out that they’ve been silent on two horrible cases where a white family was savagely murdered and a white baby shot in the face by two black teenagers:
    Continue Reading on therightscoop.com ...

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/...#ixzz2Z8PZpZz3

Banned
    Media Taking Sides Again?

Posted by Matt on Jul 15, 2013

I know, silly question…

In regards to the Zimmerman/Martin trial and verdict, just how utterly freaking biased is the media? Well, let me dissect just one paragraph from the KTVU 2 San Francisco Bay Area channel website blurb about the protests on Sunday for Trayvon.
    (And yes, this is the very same station that broadcast the bogus names of the pilots in the Asiana Flight 214 Crash story)

“Demonstrations across the state were largely peaceful Sunday afternoon as hundreds took to the streets to march in support of the slain 17-year-old, blocking traffic on major streets of San Francisco, Oakland and Los Angeles.”
    1) The use of the word “slain” is critical as that word insinuates he was killed for no reason. This is copied directly from dictionary.com:
    Synonyms
    1. murder, slaughter, massacre, butcher, assassinate.

The fact is, and not only did the evidence show it, but the jury agreed, that Martin was indeed not “slain”, he was shot and killed in self-defense.
    2) The “largely peaceful” rallies, without any permits, blocked traffic on major streets for hours? How do you peacefully prevent completely uninvolved people from travelling on public streets? Preventing others from going about their own business is anything but peaceful, and is only accomplished through fear and intimidation.
    Additionally, their story starts with the following sentence:
    “Oakland merchants were greeted with damaged store fronts for a second straight morning…”

That does not exactly evoke “peaceful”.
    Further along in the story we find:
    “In downtown Oakland Saturday night, people broke windows, vandalized cars and buildings and started small fires in the streets. Local media reports said some Oakland marchers vandalized a police squad car…”

and this:
    “…said a group of about 100 people surrounded an officer securing an on-ramp to Interstate 10 on Saturday night. The officer, fearing for his safety, asked for help. After more officers arrived, two people threw bottles and police responded with several beanbag rounds…”

Both excellent examples of acts of a “largely peaceful” protest.
    Yup, that my friends is a fine example of completely unbiased reporting that we routinely get from the MSM in this country. I suppose all these acts of “peacefulness” were actually somehow the fault of the cops that were out there trying to keep order. That story is likely soon to follow, because if there is anything the media likes more than “racially motivated shooting” stories it would be “dirty evil cops beat up peaceful protester” stories.

http://joeforamerica.com/2013/07/media-taking-sides-again/

Banned
    Video at link below

July 14, 2013 by Dean Garrison
    Full Scale Jihad Is The Goal Behind Rioting Over Zimmerman Verdict

There is a story behind the story in the Zimmerman case. We have all heard about the numerous tweets and posts that are promising vengeance if Zimmerman is acquitted, but you must look beyond that. The promised racial riots are simply a cover for something bigger in my opinion. The call for blacks to riot is simply a smoke screen for a hidden agenda. My best suggestion is to be prepared to defend your family because there are some who want these “riots” to extend outside the State of Florida and we must look at the source. Whenever the New Black Panther Party becomes involved I think it’s fair to look at the possible motivation.
    Though the New Black Panthers are not officially a Muslim organization they might as well be. Their chairman, Malik Zulu Shabazz, is a self-proclaimed Muslim and there is strong evidence that the New Black Panther Party is tied to Hezbollah.
    The organization jumped on the Trayvon Martin death early with a bold statement. The Southern Poverty Law Center reports:
    The group made headlines across the country in March 2012 when Mikhail Muhammad, a New Black Panther leader in Florida, said the NBPP was placing a $10,000 “bounty” on a neighborhood watch volunteer who killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, an African American, in Sanford, Fla. When asked whether he was inciting violence, Muhammad said, “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.” The group also called for the mobilization of 10,000 black men to capture the Hispanic man who shot the unarmed teen as he was walking through a gated community wearing a hooded sweatshirt and carrying only some candy and iced tea. The lack of charges against the gunman, who claimed he was attacked by Martin, sparked nationwide outrage.
    The obvious question on everyone’s mind is how a group can get by with putting a bounty on a man’s head with no consequences? Well, the conspiracy runs very deep. Let us not forget that Eric Holder was involved in an armed takeover of an abandoned ROTC building as a freshman at Columbia. This was not necessarily a Black Panther operation but it was run by the Black Students Organization at Columbia. You might say that Holder was a Black Panther wannabe back in the day.
    Further evidence of that was his weak treatment of the Philadelphia Voter Intimidation scandal that involved The New Black Panthers. According to Wikipedia:
    The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case, sometimes known simply as the Black Panther Case, is a political controversy in the United States concerning an incident that occurred during the 2008 election. The New Black Panther Party and two of its members, Minister King Samir Shabazz and Jerry Jackson, were charged with voter intimidation for their conduct outside a polling station in Philadelphia. The Department of Justice later narrowed the charges against Minister King Shabazz and dismissed the charges against the New Black Panther Party and Jerry Jackson. The decision to dismiss the charges has led to accusations that the Department of Justice under the Obama administration is biased against white victims and unwilling to prosecute minorities for civil rights violations. These charges have been most notably made by J. Christian Adams, who in May 2010 resigned his post in the Department of Justice in protest over the Obama Administration’s perceived mishandling of the case, and by his former supervisor Christopher Coates.
    When you combine the recent discovery that Holder’s Department of Justice has actually been instigating the anti-Zimmerman protests and consider that we have a President who is either a Muslim, or at the very least a Muslim sympathizer, you have a combination for the perfect storm.
    Am I overreacting? Has the summer heat gone to my head?
    Maybe so but the important thing is to be ready in case I am right.
    I see this whole race riot build-up at a simple smoke screen for what is likely going on behind the scenes. Any people that want to riot on the basis of race will certainly be viewed as “useful idiots” that are serving in the name of Jihad. That is my opinion. I expect extremist Muslims to take a different perspective on the situation.
    They don’t give a damn about Martin or Zimmerman. This is simply an excuse for them to kill in the name of Allah and make it look like it was done in the name of Trayvon Martin. http://dcclothesline.com/2013/06/20/is-marco-rubio-secretly-smuggling-islamic-terrorists-into-the-usa/” target=”_blank”>Members of Hezbollah routinely come into this country through the Arizona border. If the New Black Panthers ask, Hezbollah will act for this cause. The Panthers are very much an extension of Hezbollah in America.
    My suggestion is to be locked and loaded and prepared for the absolute worst. Whether someone comes to kill me because I am white or because I am an infidel does not matter to me. If they come for my family they had better be ready to meet both my guns and my God, in that order.
    I truly believe that they are trying to set up a holy war without openly calling it that. Be ready Florida. The rest of us need to be prepared as well just in case the promises of the Black Panthers come true:
    For the record I want justice in this case. Both sides have been putting their own spins on the case to further their agenda. Both the liberal and conservative media are reporting what is convenient and omitting what is not convenient. I tend to lean toward the side of innocence, based on the facts available to me, but the case itself is not my biggest concern. It is what the verdict might trigger.
    Be ready and let’s all pray that I am wrong.
    Editor’s note: The Daily Caller put this out and it demonstrates the same ideology behind the New Black Panthers Party is that of Islam.
    “Anything less than death for George Zimmerman is not justice,” Kojo Kayrallah told The Daily Caller Friday afternoon. Kayrallah, who identified himself as the Chief of Staff for the state of Florida said he and his group were here in Sanford seeking “justice for Trayvon.” When asked if death in prison was satisfactory, Kayrallah said “praise be to God.”

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/fu...#ixzz2Z9BPnziC

Interesting, now what part of terrorist actions do they not think we get!!!! Time to arrest these people. I think it is called doing the job and obeying the Oath you took to uphold, when you were hired or did you forget that Oath you took so soon!!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 07-15-2013 at 04:23 PM.