Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I live in Los Angeles County where most small business's are really hurting...My son works for a auto body shop that has cut back on his hourly pay by one third...He has worked for this small business for 16 years and it never has been this bad before. He's worried how much longer they can keep going, (people aren't fixing their cars). Right now my husband and I are helping him with his mortgage and the utilities...Not sure how much longer we can keep this up as we don't have alot of money ourselves.

Both of my sisters sons are in construction in Fresno and they are not working most of the time, she is trying to help them keep up their house payment I don't think she can do it much longer! They both said although they can not tell if they are legal or illegal that most every construction job left has only Mexican workers, so they have to wonder.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The media is protecting Obama's image and not telling the truth how bad people are suffering... Unemployment is way higher than they are telling us...The economy is on the edge of a cliff and I'm really getting scared where we are going??

Obama is doing everything to our economy to make it go downhill...What's happening is no accident. I guess we are suppost to spread the wealth so we can become a third world country.

Yes, things are bad all over.

I have an online business that has slowed by 60%-75% depending on the month. I've since taken a job cleaning pens at the ranch where I keep my horse. Another border there said something about that the owner of the ranch shoud "hire a mexican" to clean on the weekends and I about lost it on her. WRONG thing to say to me (however she has no clue as to how I feel about IA's and they are EVERYWHERE around there living in bushes and tents in some of the last open land available working the farms!) I also later found out she and her hubby who are in thier 60's and 70's voted for Obama. I really thought they were smarter than that!

I was able to afford a driving trip to see my Dad in Idaho (this will be our one and only for the year) and he actually still gets a printed copy of the Idaho Statesman. I looked in the classified section for jobs and there was literally only a handfull available.

I know of someone who owns a tanning salon nearby. They put a sign out on thier door "Now Hiring". She says they have had hundreds of applicants literally begging her for work! Im sure it only pays minimum wage.

It's been really sad. I know so many who are out of work or close to losing thier houses. Makes one wonder when it will end or how much worse it can get...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    It's been really sad. I know so many who are out of work or close to losing thier houses. Makes one wonder when it will end or how much worse it can get...
    It will get worse no doubt. It is like a snowball going down a mountain gaining speed and we are only halfway down, got a ways to go. Scary to think where we might end up.

And Obama was in one state today, I think Michigan and told those people the jobs are not coming back, they are going to have to create new jobs....yet his rating are high there.

Did these people forget his promises about the trade agreements during his campaign??? He is not going to do anything about the unfair trade agreements or anything else.

Instead he thinks illegal aliens amnesty is going to fix our economy...ya right, wonder how many Americans will swallow that one?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    And Obama was in one state today, I think Michigan and told those people the jobs are not coming back, they are going to have to create new jobs....yet his rating are high there.

Did these people forget his promises about the trade agreements during his campaign??? He is not going to do anything about the unfair trade agreements or anything else.

Instead he thinks illegal aliens amnesty is going to fix our economy...ya right, wonder how many Americans will swallow that one?
    I think there is lots of media lying about ratings and lots of poll bias.........I am not hearing anything good about Obama, not even from those who voted for him. Of course I am not asking the illegals what they think of him.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

I think there is lots of media lying about ratings and lots of poll bias.........I am not hearing anything good about Obama, not even from those who voted for him. Of course I am not asking the illegals what they think of him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12