Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ok................................like i said............but i am sure none of the legals are hear to help illegals write? if you think its just illegals your having a problem with then look at the status of the ones pushing for amnesty and hispanics lets say, well being in this country.

I think the flood from legal immigration should be shut down until the immigration problems are solved. The government would work on the problem then. LIMITED IMMIGRATION IS GOOD FOR AMERICA AT THIS TIME.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the lady nextdoor is "legal" but her husband she has in the house is not. so do you really think you have no problem with "legals" alot of hispanics ar ehere legally but the are not here to be americans. they bring there culture of mexico and ocupy the united states as mexicans not americans. they set up shops geard to the hispanics not ameicans. i live amongst them due to the fact i watched them take over the south of okc. for the most part they are good folks around me with the exception of the guys two houses west of me.not legal. i have talked with them. they tell me how they do what they do as far as dhs, taxes and so on. they asure me there is nothing americans can do to stop this. its scary how organized this whole thing is.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeswideshut
    ok................................like i said............but i am sure none of the legals are hear to help illegals write? if you think its just illegals your having a problem with then look at the status of the ones pushing for amnesty and hispanics lets say, well being in this country.
    On this site, per William Gheen, we do not speak ill of LEGAL citizens, our problem is with illegals of all RACES.

can you tell me at what point i spoke ill of anyone? i never said anything bad about anyone. mearly pointing out some observations and conversations i had with a certain group of folks in my area.

April
    can you tell me at what point i spoke ill of anyone? i never said anything bad about anyone. mearly pointing out some observations and conversations i had with a certain group of folks in my area.
    Please refer to rules at the top of discussion page before posting, targeting hispanics or any race in general can appear racist. There is no racist statements allowed on Alipac. If you have any problem with what I just stated please contact William Gheen.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html

Quote Originally Posted by April
    On this site, per William Gheen, we do not speak ill of LEGAL citizens, our problem is with illegals of all RACES.

But how do you tell if they are Legal or NOT ? If they don't want to be AMERICANS legal or not I don't want them here if they love their Mexico, Hondorus or where ever they are from then stay there if they want to be AMERICANS then accepted what is AMERICAN that means our language our flag and OUR LAWS !!! Just because someon has a visa doesn't make them a legal citizen. Heck the terrorist that brought down all those planes had Visas.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Quote Originally Posted by April

But how do you tell if they are Legal or NOT ? If they don't want to be AMERICANS legal or not I don't want them here if they love their Mexico, Hondorus or where ever they are from then stay there if they want to be AMERICANS then accept what is AMERICAN that means our language our flag and OUR LAWS !!! Just because someon has a visa doesn't make them a legal citizen. Heck the terrorist that brought down all those planes had Visas.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12