Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, you know full well I'm not going to be considered "bi-cultural" if my ancestors are Irish and English. This is simply a code word and a way to avoid hiring a non-Hispanic white even if they are bi-lingual.
    Exactly. When they started the bi-lingual education here, they hired teachers from Spain. Problem is, none of the hispanics here could understand them. Now we have a bi-lingual Math teacher from Mexico....except he isn't bi-lingual, he only speaks Spanish (from Mexico)
    It's nothing but pure racism....with a new twist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My goodness it seems we have run out of wise American men.

I mean we can't find a Wise Old White Guy with a name like Smith, Helms, Johnson anywhere? Why must we have a Latino? That makes no sense to me, does it to you bro?

I mean, are they taking Americans on the mexican court in mexico?
    What about in honduras, or in any latino countries? Well, they would but there is a little problem with doing that, first the people wouldn't dig it and they would become very mad and secondly usually when a person from another country comes into your political arena that really knows nothing about the people, culture and laws it usually means they want to change the laws to fit they're idiology so they can get all they're buddies and families to come on over very easily, and they probably would want to make it easyier for the "latino" friends to suck off the system since they didn't help create it, you know freebies man.

Sick, Sick, Sick.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12