Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arab Festival 2009: Sharia in the US

I didn't post this in pictures because it isn't strictly immigration.

This is what happened when questions were attempted to be asked, on camera, at the Arab "Festival" in Michigan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didn't post this in pictures because it isn't strictly immigration.

This is what happened when questions were attempted to be asked, on camera, at the Arab "Festival" in Michigan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought I had seen a really scary video a few days ago on here, an ad for the Arab Muslim Conference in Chicago this month. But this video tops that one. This is the scariest thing I have seen in a long time. I couldn't quite finish watching it. What in God's name is happening to our country? Why?

There is no doubt in my mind the Sharia Arab Muslims, whatever, have learned SO well from the US (and Britain) that the very best way to destroy a country, especially Western cultures, is to invade it en masse through immigration. They could not have missed that the US has allowed and facilitated its own invasion and takeover by Mexico, along with some other Latin American countries. Such a simple way, really, for the Sharia Law Arab Muslims to invade and destroy a country, with that country all the while supporting and protecting their "rights".

Much more effective than hijacking planes and blowing up buildings.

They must just laugh at the stupidity of our government.

In the name of multi-culturalism and diversity, tolerance, and "civil rights", the invaders can do whatever they want, however they want, get whatever they want. If Americans protest at all, just accuse them of racism and discrimination and racial profiling.

I don't know, sometimes it seems so overwhelming and out-of-control. God please help us.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I thought I had seen a really scary video a few days ago on here, an ad for the Arab Muslim Conference in Chicago this month. But this video tops that one. This is the scariest thing I have seen in a long time. I couldn't quite finish watching it. What in God's name is happening to our country? Why?

There is no doubt in my mind the Sharia Arab Muslims, whatever, have learned SO well from the US (and Britain) that the very best way to destroy a country, especially Western cultures, is to invade it en masse through immigration. They could not have missed that the US has allowed and facilitated its own invasion and takeover by Mexico, along with some other Latin American countries. Such a simple way, really, for the Sharia Law Arab Muslims to invade and destroy a country, with that country all the while supporting and protecting their "rights".

Much more effective than hijacking planes and blowing up buildings.

They must just laugh at the stupidity of our government.

In the name of multi-culturalism and diversity, tolerance, and "civil rights", the invaders can do whatever they want, however they want, get whatever they want. If Americans protest at all, just accuse them of racism and discrimination and racial profiling.

I don't know, sometimes it seems so overwhelming and out-of-control. God please help us.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

It shocked me also.

This is the way it is done "at home". If there is nothing to hide, why the aggression?

It shocked me also.

This is the way it is done "at home". If there is nothing to hide, why the aggression?

Haven't watched this video yet, but will when my wife walks in with the headphones.

Our govnerment is full of jackasses. Any fool (but maybe not a jackass) knows that if you are attacked by a group of people and you don't stop them from infiltrating into your domain, then they will conquer you. Since our government is full of jackasses and not fools, we are doomed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Haven't watched this video yet, but will when my wife walks in with the headphones.

Our govnerment is full of jackasses. Any fool (but maybe not a jackass) knows that if you are attacked by a group of people and you don't stop them from infiltrating into your domain, then they will conquer you. Since our government is full of jackasses and not fools, we are doomed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)