Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Ark. Democrat Hides Behind Sick Kids to Stop Townhall Protes

The brave, brave Snyder cowering behind sick kids? Maybe he is afraid of us.

Ark. Democrat Hides Behind Sick Kids to Stop Townhall Protests

By Warner Todd Huston
    Thursday, August 6, 2009

Congressman Vic Snyder (D, Ark.) has in the past claimed that he is braver than his opponents because he has the back bone to face the hard questions in open debate. But that was before Obamacare came along. Now, Snyder is hiding behind sick kids at a local hospital where he is holding a townhall meeting. Snyder is telling opponents of Obamacare that an “angry protestâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I say we need to protest at their offices and homes if they are afraid to confront us! Time for us to not let them get away with this!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

ELE

Fire tObama, the Dems and the 9 Reps who voted for Soto.

It seems these traitors will take on the hard questions and then they give some superficial answer and vote the way Obama tells them to vote. They could care less about the American people.

Pray for America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So do we or are we hearing any voices rising in anger in Arkansas over this?
    Ross, Snyder Meet Angry Crowd In Arkansas Town Hall
    By Eric Kleefeld - August 6, 2009, 10:19AM
    Here's another rowdy town hall meeting, this time from Arkansas.

Rep. Mike Ross (D-AR), the leader of the Blue Dogs, plus Rep. Vic Snyder (D-AR), were confronted by angry folks at a town hall meeting in Little Rock. It's unclear whether this was any sort of organized effort, or whether it was a loose set of angry people who happened to all show up to the same meeting. The attendees' overall theme was that their way of life was being destroyed:

"At this point in my life, I have never seen my America turned into what it has turned into, and I want my America back," said one woman, on the verge of tears. "And I don't think the Representatives and Senators are gonna be able to do it. I'm scared!"

When Snyder said, "Mike and I do not support a single-payer system, we are not interested in a single-payer system," people began yelling back things like, "That's bull," and "That's what Obama wants." Ross put his head in his hands during the heckling.
    http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009 ... n-hall.php
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Amazing how the people speak out and yet the representatives that are suppose to represent the people do something else in defiance. Look at the comments left on that articel! I can't seem to add my comment on there.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou