Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arpaio told WND a press conference will be held July 17 at 2:30 p.m. Here is a link

Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse investigating Barack Obama’s presidential eligibility have been promising more major revelations since their March 1 press conference, and now another event has been scheduled to unveil new information.

Arpaio told WND a press conference will be held July 17 at 2:30 p.m. local time at the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office in Phoenix, Ariz.

LIVE FEED OF PRESS CONFERENCE HERE: Sheriff Joe Press Conference Live-Stream | Article II Super PAC

The day of the conference I will try to embed the conference video in this story. Below is the report from Arpaio's office from the first news conference held March 1st.

New Ad - AZ Sheriff Arpaio - Obama Birth Cert & Draft Reg Card Are Forged! Wash Times Natl Wkly - 1...

Sheriff Joe Press Conference Archive, Click Play Icon.

Here is the press conference link

Sheriff Joe Press Conference Live-Stream | Article II Super PAC

‘It’s a Fake’ – Arpaio Calls Congress to Move on Obama Eligibility
    Posted on July 18, 2012 by Conservative Byte
    Print Friendly

At the conclusion of a press conference led by Cold Case Posse chief investigator Michael Zullo that detailed the reasons the long-form birth certificate of President Barack Obama is a forgery, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said it’s time for a higher authority to investigate the issue.

Mr. Arpaio said he would like Congress … “someone” … to look at the material his investigative team had gathered. As he had told WND earlier: “Although I am having a difficult time deciding who to forward this information to given the fact that the obvious choices report directly to the president, I cannot stand by and hold on to information that threatens to weaken national security.”

The press conference held Tuesday clarified some of the issues discussed in an earlier press conference held in Phoenix on March 1, at which the Cold Case Posse presented its initial findings of a six-month-long investigation into the authenticity of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate. “I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic,” Mr. Arpaio said at the time.

FOX 10 News – Phoenix, AZ | KSAZ-TV
    FOX 10 News - Phoenix, AZ | KSAZ-TV - Home

Continue Reading on times247.com ...
    Arpaio calls Congress to move on Obama eligibility | Times 247

‘It’s a Fake’ – Arpaio Calls Congress to Move on Obama Eligibility | Conservative Byte