Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ask and you WONT recieve ...

Today is the day... The Electoral College casts its votes for Barrack Husein Obama, the 44th President of the United States of America. So, being the concerned Parent, Taxpayer and Registered Voter I thought it only MY DUTY to call the DNC and talk with the person or persons involved in the Vetting process for the man about to become the most Powerful Man in the FREE World.
    I ask that EVERYONE call and ask the same question, "I wanted to know Mr Obamas Medical History and about his Past Education" (1-202-863-8000)... Because none of that information is on his webpage... Just a FAKE Certificate of Live Birth.
    Importand questions that I think I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!
    Oh, by the way you cannot talk to Howard Dean either... He is TRAVELING. lol
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Re: Ask and you WONT recieve ...

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Today is the day... The Electoral College casts its votes for Barrack Husein Obama, the 44th President of the United States of America. So, being the concerned Parent, Taxpayer and Registered Voter I thought it only MY DUTY to call the DNC and talk with the person or persons involved in the Vetting process for the man about to become the most Powerful Man in the FREE World.
    I ask that EVERYONE call and ask the same question, "I wanted to know Mr Obamas Medical History and about his Past Education" (1-202-863-8000)... Because none of that information is on his webpage... Just a FAKE Certificate of Live Birth.
    Importand questions that I think I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!

Shouldn't today REALLY be the day when we find out if the Electoral College is made up of true American patriots who will demand that this imposter prove his identity or spineless jellyfish?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where to, Kenya to search for a REAL Live Birth Certificate?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    [size=24] Where to, Kenya to search for a REAL Live Birth Certificate?[/size]

Nah. Maybe just off checking to see how close his disguise and new identity is to being finished and doing practice runs to see there are no glitches in his fleeing the country if necessary?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    [size=24] Where to, Kenya to search for a REAL Live Birth Certificate?[/size]

Nah. Maybe just off checking to see how close his disguise and new identity is to being finished and doing practice runs to see there are no glitches in his fleeing the country if necessary?

We need an update on the Electoral issue ...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris