Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Assorted Halloween Stuff

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Halloween Party Snacks

https://www.geniuskitchen.com/ideas/...d-recipes-6177

JACK-O-LANTERN ORANGES

"I had so much fun making these! I was actually much easier scooping out the orange than I thought it would be. They were a big hit with the kids!"
    -Wish I Could Cook

JACK-O-LANTERN CRACKER COOKIES

"These are really cute; I made them for a Halloween party along with with the Nutter Butter ghosts."
    -MinnMomof2

JACK-O-LANTERN CAKE

"A plain or chocolate-dipped ice cream cone makes a great stem. This is a great cake; kids adore it."
    -grunig

JACK-O-LANTERN SLOPPY JOE PIE

"This is so much fun to make and kids love it! You'll never have to worry about leftovers. It's even good for adult parties... but you might want to increase the heat level with a hotter salsa or seasonings."
    -Bonnie Hawkins of Elkhorn, Wisconsion

JACK-O-LANTERN PASTA DINNER

"This is such a fun idea! I loved making (and eating) these! Easy to make and they taste really good too. A great, simple Halloween recipe!"
    -anniesnomsblog

GIANT GLOWING PUMPKIN COOKIES

"We frosted the tops with colored frosting and then decorated with jimmies. My kids had fun decorating them!"
    -CookTillUDrop

MAC-O-LANTERN

"I made this dish for a Halloween weekend supper. Everyone saw it and laughed, then dug in. It was enjoyed by all and there were no leftovers."
    -Caroline Cooks

RICE KRISPIES JACK-O-LANTERN

"This was a huge hit with both the kids and parents. It looks impressive and it's so easy to make! Thanks for the cool idea!"
    -PorcelainDoll

MAC & CHEESE JACK-O-LANTERN

Try this cute and easy way to turn your mac and cheese into a jack-o-lantern for Halloween.

JACK-O-LANTERN SANDWICHES

"Here's a simple Halloween treat for your ghoulies, both young and old. You can let the kids do the decorating on these tasty open-face sandwiches."
    -Julie3551

NACHO PIZZA JACK-O-LANTERNS

These glowing jack-o-lantern pizzas are guaranteed to carve a grin on the face of even the fiercest little ghoul.

PUMPKIN WHOOPIE PIES

"I made these to share with neighbors and they were a big hit! We devoured them! Next time I'll serve them topped with homemade caramel sauce!"
    -Sydney Mike

PUMPKIN CUPCAKES CAKE

"The overall result looked amazing! I imagine kids would love placing all the M&Ms on the top. What a fab way to use cupcakes!"
    -anniesnomsblog

DINNER IN A PUMPKIN

"I have had this every year on Halloween for as long as I can remember! I love how some people have cut the pumpkin top... so cute! We always draw a face on the pumpkin with a permanent marker."
    -ladywisconsin

JACK-O-LANTERN CHEESEBURGER PIE

"I made this for our Halloween dinner and my family got a big kick out of it. It looked great and very festive. I plan on making it again soon."
    -mommyoffour

PUMPKIN CAKE-O-LANTERN

"This is a great cake for a large crowd. Even though it may look hard to make, it isn't. It was a fun project and my family loved it!"
    -Hazeleyes

GREAT PUMPKIN COOKIE

"Delicious cookies! My boys loved them. I found that spraying the spatula with nonstick cooking spray really helped when shaping them."
    -ChipotleChick

BONUS: PUMPKIN SEEDS

Don't forget to save the seeds when you’re carving your Jack-O-Lantern — they bake into a wonderful snack.

ADVERTISEMENT

KEEP SCROLLING FOR NEXT STORY

PART OF HALLOWEEN

20 LEFTOVER HALLOWEEN CANDY RECIPES

Saddled with tons of leftover Halloween candy? Pop the extras in your freezer for now, and then try one of these ingenious ideas for using up your stash later.

BUTTERFINGER ICE CREAM SHAKE

The combination of smooth ice cream and crunchy Butterfinger candy bars makes this shake a delicious treat.

SMARTIES CHEESECAKE SQUARES

"These were absolutely delicious! They were very simple to make, very colorful and very rich-tasting!"
    -ErikaNY

M&M RICE KRISPIES TREATS

"This is a great recipe. The vanilla and M&Ms make all the difference."
    -Sedonass

SNICKER BAR SALAD

"This is so yummy! I loved the flavor of the tart apples with the sweet candy bar, and the creamy mixture is amazing. We polished this off in a day."
    -mommyoffour

SNICKER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES

"These are the most melt-in-your-mouth cookies I've ever tasted."
    -Jen Madsen

REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHEESECAKE

"This is a great cheesecake. I added the candy in the mix and then some more on top, and it turned out fabulous."
    -Chef Debra #2

MILKY WAY LOVER'S POUND CAKE

"This is a WONDERFUL cake. My cousin calls it the 'cake that made her sin.' It’s well worth the calories!"
    -Chef #278214

MONSTER COOKIES

"This is a perfect base recipe to play around with depending on what kind of candy you have."
    -Serenity Baker

DELUXE CARAMEL CORN

"This was addictive! I used light corn syrup and light brown sugar and it looked exactly like the photo."
    -appleydapply

TWIX & BANANA MUFFINS

"These were HEAVENLY! This was a huge hit with the adults as well as the kids. This is a fabulous recipe."
    -ColCadsMom

LEMON DROP CANDY COOKIES

"These are outstanding cookies. I used Lemonheads, and my blender crushed them up quite efficiently."
    -Maeve R

M&M DREAM BARS

"These are delicious! Love how easy they are to make."
    -RecipeNut

ALMOND JOY BROWNIES

"These are sinful! They’re really good (and really bad). I'll be making these again!"
    -Mikekey

BUTTERFINGER COOKIES

"These are always a hit with our guests. The recipe is easy and the cookies are delicious."
    -mustluvcookin

PERFECTLY PEPPERMINT BROWNIES

"These are very good brownies. I really liked the mini Peppermint Patties in them. They are nice and moist, too."
    -Marg (CaymanDesigns)

WEE MEN

"These are super easy to make and everyone always enjoys them. Who can resist chocolate and marshmallow?"
    -bmcnichol

PEANUT BUTTER CUP TRIFLE

"This Peanut Butter Cup creation is heaven in a trifle bowl."
    -searchingjenny

SKITTLES VODKA

"This is such a unique and fun recipe!"
    -McKinley's Momma

CANDY CORN COOKIES

"The sweet-salty combo of these cookies is perfect. I also love the texture of the baked candy corn."
    -Debbb

CANDY BAR CROISSANT

"These croissants are so delicious. The chocolate center is nice and gooey."
    -Aunt Paula

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

50 HALLOWEEN COCKTAILS & DRINK RECIPES

What's a truly scary situation? A Halloween party without any creepy cocktails. Serve up these cool sips, and your gathering will be one wicked success—especially if you pair them with these sinister halloween appetizers!

RED DEVIL

This sip tastes sweet and tropical, but looks as red and evil as the devil.

PUMPKIN PIE SHAKE

"I love pumpkin and I love milkshakes, so this is a great combination."
    -karen

MONSTER SLUSH!

"This drink is perfect to serve on Halloween. It reminds me of creamsicles."
    -Naren-lee

HALLOWEEN SPARKLE PUNCH

A halloween punch that adds sparkle to your party.

JASON TAKES MANHATTAN

A smooth, spirit-forward riff on the Manhattan.

BLACK CAT

Combine black vodka and raspberry Chambord to create a sinister swill that'll creep out party-goers in all the right ways.

CHILDREN OF THE CORN

A smooth, decadent, spiced riff on a Pina Colada.

BLUE SLIME SIPPER

"I made this drink this last Halloween and it truely is a fun kids drink!! Pretty tasty too."
    -Turtle Mama

GLOWING GREEN

Keep your guests glowing throughout your haunting happy hour with this radio active sip.

SEASON OF THE WITCH

A spiced, creamy riff on a Ramos Fizz.

SCARY GREEN COCKTAIL

Creep your guests out with this green vodka cocktail. The lemon-lime flavor is refreshing, and the green color is creepier than ever.

POLAR-GEIST

A tropical, refreshing, slushie riff on the Blue Hawaii.

WITCH'S BREW COCKTAIL

Guests will be flying off their broom sticks when you serve this glowing, green libation at your freaky affair.

THE RE-ANIMATOR

An herbaceous, refreshing riff on the Gin and Tonic, with a syringe injecting the liqueurs.

COLOR-CHANGING WITCH'S BREW

Guests will love sipping on this fun drink at your Halloween bash.

FLOATING HANDS HALLOWEEN PUNCH

Amp up the adult factor of this fruity punch by adding vodka or rum. Bonus: Use gummy worms in the hand to look like creepy veins.

DEVIL'S PUNCH

Take your typical Tequila Sunrise for a walk on the dark side — at least in name! While its moniker might seem menacing, the taste is fruity.

PUMPKINHEAD

A spiced, tiki-style riff on the Fogcutter.

YODA SODA

Make a big bowl of this intergalactic yoda soda and let your guests spike their own drink with the liquor of their choice.

BUBBLY BREWED PUNCH

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble. This cocktail will fill your Halloween with witchy fun.

VAMPIRE'S KISS

Whether you're a classic Dracula fan or on Team Edward, this garnet-hued blend of raspberry vodka, Chambord and cranberry juice will leave you breathless.

GREEN GOBLIN

Sweet and fruity, this ghoulish cocktail packs a punch with vodka, rum, Schnapps and sour-apple liqueur.

CANDY CORN MARTINI

The quintessential Halloween candy gets a tasty transformation with orange vodka as well as coffee-flavored and white chocolate liqueurs.

DRAGON'S BLOOD PUNCH

Are your guests thirsting for something a little sweet? Give them a hand — literally — with this fizzy punch that's even better with a potent pour of vodka or rum.

PUMPKIN PIE

Enjoy this pumpkin pie cocktail as a delicious dessert while the kiddies are out trick-or-treating.

BOO BEVERAGE

Keep this blended beverage alcohol-free for the kiddies, or jazz it up by adding a few ounces of some dark-colored booze (like rum or whiskey).

BLUE LIME GHOST

Feeling the hairs stand up on the back of your neck? That's no ghost — just the kick of this misty blue drink made with lime vodka, blue curaçao and Sprite.

BEWITCHED

Don't let its vanilla appearance fool you — this ghostly white concoction is a bone-chilling brew of vodka, herbal-flavored Bénédictine liqueur and cream.

GHOSTBUSTER

Slimer would be jealous of this ghastly green concoction made with melon liqueur, peach Schnapps and Irish cream.

DRACULA'S BLOOD

Guests will count down the minutes until cocktail hour when you serve this 3-ingredient cocktail, named after the most iconic vampire of all time.

BUTTERBEER

Make the fantasy of Harry Potter's Butterbeer come to life with this rich and decadent drink. Add liquor to make it even more indulgent.

BLOOD-DRIPPED GLASSES

How do you make a ghastly drink even more disturbing? By adding fake blood, of course! Simply combine corn syrup (or honey) with red food coloring and you'll have guests screeching with delight.

SANTA SANGRE

A smoky, spiced riff on a hot toddy.

BRAIN HEMORRHAGE

This gruesomely good shot is guaranteed to be the talk of your Halloween party! Just be sure the alcohol is cold, to achieve the desired look.

ROTTING PUMPKIN MARTINI

A layer of black vodka makes this chilling cocktail — which includes peach Schnapps and cranberry juice — a must for Halloween.

VAMPIRE

You don't have to be immortal to appreciate this fruity blood-red brew — it's the perfect party drink, requiring just three ingredients and a shaker.

CODE RED

Warning: There will be a code red emergency when this delicious cocktail runs out.

GROG SPICY AND SWEET

"A spicy, hot libation that certainly put the roses back in my cheeks!"
    -French Tart

WITCHES' BREW (HOT CHOCOLATE)

"A fun hot chocolate to have waiting for your little goblins when they come back from Trick-or-treating."
    -Nyteglori

GHOSTLY GREEN BREW

"I love the name Ghostly Green Brew for Halloween."
    -swissms

ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES

A vibrant, refreshing riff on the classic Swizzle.

MULLED APPLE CIDER

"I love that this recipe has no added sugar! And it's so pretty with the orange slices and cinnamon sticks floating in it."
    -Linorama

ORANGE SHERBET PUNCH

"This is a great way to start any party. Kids and adults love this."
    -The Range Rover

APPLE COOLER

"A lovely refreshing drink much better than plain apple cider. I love the pink hue the grenadine gives it too."
    -Mandy

CROCK POT HOT APPLE CIDER

"The orange slices just make it!"
    -MarylandMomof3

HALLOWEEN BLACK BREW

"Tastes and looks perfect. Sweet, but I love sweet drinks, problem is you want to drink more and more of it."
    -lovelylynda12

ALIEN URINE

The name of this neon cocktail might leave something to be desired, but the taste won't! It'll have party guests in orbit, with assorted fruit liqueurs, coconut rum and blue curaçao.

SEWER WATER

With just a sip of this seemingly undrinkable cocktail, you and your guests will be hooked. The soda-juice combination gives the grotesque drink some sweet and bubbly appeal.

SOY PUMPKIN PIE LATTE

"This is my favorite drink from Starbucks and I always ask for it with soy."
    -invictus

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

29 HOMEMADE HALLOWEEN DESSERT IDEAS

A Halloween spread shouldn't be all creepy eats. Delight trick-or-treaters and alike with these fall-themed desserts, like cupcakes, pies and beyond. Then, explore our favorite Halloween cakes, cookies and more.

APPLE DUMPLINGS

"These apple dumplings may be the best desert I've ever had. Everyone loves them."
    -mndykaye

RED VELVET LAVA SKULLS

Mini red velvet lava cakes shaped like skulls to add a macabre element to your Halloween dessert table!

CHEWY CHOCOLATY BROWNIES

"These came out great! They were very moist and the directions were very easy."
    -yn6969

HOCUS POCUS COTTAGE CAKE

"It's an odd combination of cookies and cake, which if made as follows will leave all your ghosts and ghouls spellbound.”
    -ChristineMcConnell

HALLOWEEN POKE CAKE

"This cake is super moist, as all poke cakes are, and you can use packaged frosting to save time. What a nice treat for Halloween!"
    -True Texas

PUMPKIN PUDDING

"This pudding is easy to make and tastes so good. I add chocolate chips which makes it even better."
    -Meggers718

BEETLEJUICE APPLE PIE

“Bugs in your food are typically frowned upon, but when they're as adorable and delicious and these hand-crafted critters, it's unlikely you'll get too much judgment."
    -ChristineMcConnell

CREEP PUFFS

"These are a fun Halloween twist on classic cream puffs."
    -SomebodysMother

PUMPKIN CUPCAKES WITH KAHLUA CREAM CHEESE FROSTING

"I made these with and without Kahlua, and both were great! I added orange food coloring to the kids' cupcake frosting to make their cupcakes even more festive (and make it easier for me to tell the two apart)."
    -Tracyinthekitchen

SKELETON SLAB PIE

When the Demon Barber makes dessert, he does it with deadly flair.

SLEEPY HOLLOW PEPPERMINT BARK

"Bedazzled with hand-painted peppermint candies and resting peacefully on a flowing bed of white chocolate, this dazzlingly dark dessert is sure deliver the ohhs and ahhs you've worked so hard for.”
    -ChristineMcConnell

EASY HALLOWEEN WORM CUPCAKES

"These Halloween treats are great, and fast to whip up. My husband said the 'dirt' tasted great. I will be making these again!"
    -Bride2Be #2

JACK-O-LANTERN CAKE

"I still can't believe this is actually made of cake, AMAZING!!"
    -Amanda Gryphon

PUMPKIN ROLL WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING

"The cream cheese filling really makes this dessert. It's very easy and super rich. I used fresh pumpkin because I had it, but I'm sure it's just as great with the canned version."
    -I Cook Therefore I Am

GHOST-BUSTED PIŃATA CAKE

“This cake is both a trick and a treat — a ghostly delight filled with red velvet cake and candy.”
    -Zac Young

PUMPKIN PIE

"This pumpkin pie is wonderful and very easy to make. It bakes beautifully, there is no cracking or sinking in the middle."
    -Chef Buggsy Mate

HOOTING HALLOWEEN OWL CUPCAKES

"The kids really liked these cupcakes, but the most fun part was decorating them before their Halloween party! They really got a 'hoot' out of it!"
    -Chef #851190

PUMPKIN SPICE BILLY BUTCHER-SUNDAE

“Because I know you've been dying to eat up cute, good-boy zombie Billy while watching Hocus Pocus.”
    -ChristineMcConnell

SPECTRE SPICED PINEAPPLE WHIP

Frightfully good ice scream.

EASY APPLE COBBLER

"I love the wonderful combination of soft tart apples on the bottom of the cobbler with the sweet crunchy crust on top."
    -Va.

PUMPKIN BARS

"These pumpkin bars are very good. The cake part is delicate and fluffy, and the pumpkin is refreshingly light."
    -NorthwestGal

APPLE CRISP

"The best topping ever, it goes gorgeously brown and crisp, yet the inside is tender and full of flavor. I can see this becoming a family favorite!"
    -anniesnomsblog

PUMPKIN CAKE

This beautiful and delicious pumpkin cake will be the perfect addition to your diabolical spread.

PUMPKIN COOKIES WITH ICING

"Wow these were light, fluffy and delicious. Plus the icing really adds to them."
    -sofie-a-toast

BACON MAPLE ICE CREAM

"This ice cream will change your life. It is excellent!"
    -Kellie Kuhar

CARROT CAKE

"This carrot cake is absolutely amazing. My family and friends tell me that's the best they've ever had."
    -sydney lynne

CROCK POT APPLE BUTTER

"This is my favorite recipe for Apple Butter. It is what everyone wants for Christmas, making shopping a thing of the past."
    -Nancy Q.

PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE

"This pumpkin Bundt cake has the perfect combination of spices and pumpkin. The batter was so yummy I almost didn't want to bake it."
    -I Married Shrek

CANDY CORN LAYERED PUDDING

“I needed a way to use up extra candy corn, and this was just the ticket.”
    -Kathy

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

30+ FALL SOUP, STEW & CHILI RECIPES

Hearty and comforting, these recipes prove that a main dish doesn't have to be a knife-and-fork affair. Fill out your fall table with our favorite pumpkin creations and sweet treats.

AUTUMN SOUP

"Delicious comfort food. This is a hearty soup that really warms you up on these cold nights. I served it with crusty bread. Great for leftovers as well!"
    -Jonathan Melendez

TACO SOUP

"This was super easy and tasty! I highly recommend trying shredded chicken in the place of ground beef."
    -Clamoleon

OLIVE GARDEN'S ZUPPA TOSCANA

"A miracle happened! My kids ate Kale! My whole family loved this soup!"
    -melissamariemalek

SLOW-COOKER RUSTIC LAMB STEW

"This is home-style cooking at its best. The gravy was bread-dipping delicious, and the lamb and vegetables were fork-tender."
    -Lorac

EASY FRENCH ONION SOUP

"Outstanding, easy and satisfying."
    -Marion

CLAM CHOWDER

"Just the way my grandmother used to make — very rich and creamy. I use a little extra clam juice to get the right consistency."
    -Gail Blue Eyes

SMOKY KENTUCKY CHILI

“A uniquely Kentucky take on what is, in my opinion, the best winter recipe. If you can't find bourbon-smoked spices, you can substitute any kind of smoked spices. The bourbon barrel aging process adds a lovely, deep and woodsy flavor that complements the spicy flavor of the chili.”
    -ena820

POSOLE

"This is a winner! I made this tonight for dinner with shredded carnitas from my local Mexican grocery (in place of the cubed pork) and it turned out great!"
    -KVcooks

BEEFY BAKED BEANS

“These baked beans were amazing! They’re super easy to make and feed a crowd. I made them in a cast iron dutch oven and just transferred the whole dish to the oven so that I didn’t have to dirty so many dishes.”
    -Jonathan Melendez

WHITE CHICKEN CHILI

"This is seriously the best white chili I've ever had! I substituted leftover turkey and added cumin. It has wonderful flavor, and makes an easy, delicious meal!"
    -danielle hain

HEARTY CHILI FOR A CROWD

"Made this for a chili cook-off. Won 1st prize. Although I haven't tried any yet because it was gone by the time we got home."
    -simplesummer

SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN STEW

"We really enjoyed this stew. I used quartered baby potatoes and baby carrots to make the prep time even quicker! It's comfort food at its best."
    -ellie_

MAHOGANY BEEF STEW

"I have never used hoisin sauce and I would have never considered adding it to beef stew, but I am so glad that someone in this world decided to do it because it's amazing!"
    -marie115

CHILI CON CARNE WITH BEANS

"This is my go-to chili recipe. I usually double everything except the meat, and add extra beans instead."
    -Wendy~

SWEET & SPICY VEGETARIAN CHILI

"I think I just found my new favorite vegetarian chili recipe! I absolutely LOVED the hint of sweetness and the great mix of spices."
    -Kozmic Blues

PUERTO RICAN BEEF STEW

"This is my favorite stew. Back home in Puerto Rico it is served with grainy, yummy white rice."
    -l0ve2c00k

MOROCCAN VEGETABLE STEW WITH COUSCOUS

"Perfect for a cold fall evening. The prunes added a lot of depth and complexity, and the cilantro was a nice touch."
    -Chef #1355403

CHICKEN & DUMPLINGS

"My 3 kids beg for this recipe whenever we have leftover chicken. I usually serve it with mashed potatoes."
    -traciaross

OLD-FASHIONED VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP

"This is a great vegetable beef soup! I really liked the touch of spice from the hot sauce. I added a pint of canned green beans."
    -Mike McCartney

TUSCAN CHICKEN STEW

"A hearty stew, packed with flavors that really meld well together."
    -NcMysteryShopper

SIMPLE CHILI

"I'm not a big chili fan, but I LOVE this recipe. I use the leftovers on tortilla chips with cheese and it's amazing!"
    -Chef #958249

UNBELIEVABLY EASY POTATO SOUP

"This is the way my mom always made potato soup. I love how wonderful it tastes with so few ingredients. It's best made with whole milk or half-and-half."
    -QueenJellyBean

CORN CHOWDER

"This is one of my favorite comfort foods. I have used this recipe for years with the exception that I have always used milk instead of the water."
    -Christy P

ALBONDIGAS (MEXICAN MEATBALL SOUP)

"Living in Tucson, Ariz., it's easy to get an incredible bowl of albondigas around every corner. But this is my new favorite recipe. The flavor is amazing!"
    -WannaBeChefCM

KANSAS CITY STEAK & VEGETABLE SOUP

"I was searching for a meat-and-potatoes soup that my husband would consider a meal, and this fit the bill! It was a hit."
    -KeyWee

BROCCOLI & CHEESE SOUP

"I love this soup, and I like that it does not include Velveeta. I added carrots to the celery and onion. It is a wonderful recipe!"
    -katpak

SLOW-COOKER BEEF BOURGUIGNON

"I've been making this for years. I often buy beef that is already cubed to save a little time, and I also use jarred pearl onions instead of fresh."
    -Lvs2Cook

CHICKEN & BARLEY STEW

"We loved it! Instead of using uncooked chicken, I used leftover diced chicken breasts. The barley made it very filling."
    -JulieCooks

SAUSAGE & RED BEAN STEW

"Outstanding! Easy to prepare and a nice zippy flavor! Cornbread muffins make an excellent accompaniment."
    -ckmclements

BACON & POTATO CHOWDER

"This is an excellent soup! We don't usually eat a lot of soup-only meals, but this one is hearty enough for our family. It's also easy and very budget-friendly."
    -CraftScout

SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN TACO STEW

"This is an excellent and super-easy recipe. As a working mom, it's a lifesaver! I added a chopped jalapeno because we like things spicy."
    -Red Hot

EASY BEEF TENDERLOIN STEW

"A delicious, satisfying and whole new technique for making beef stew — particularly if you don't want a beef stew in tomato sauce."
    -Vivmom

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

39 HALLOWEEN PARTY FOODS

Sweets are a Halloween essential, but nobody likes a sugar coma. Keep guests energized - and entertained - with these playful noshes and savory snacks. Looking for even more? Explore our favorite Halloween appetizers, creepy cocktails and sinister snacks.

EYEBALL TACOS

"These were wonderful. They were great fun for the kids and tasted great as well."
    -Amis

PIRATE PASTA

Arg mateys! This pirate shell pasta be perfect for yer little trick-or-treatin' buccaneers. Zucchini X marks the spot—creamy cheese hides beneath!

SPIDER DEVILED EGGS

"These spider eggs are so cute and perfect for a Halloween party. What a great idea!"
    -Delicious as it Looks

MUMMY DOGS

"These are so easy and fun. They've become a standard Halloween meal at our house."
    -bzsoccermom

WITCH FINGERS

"These witch fingers are a Halloween tradition in my house. They look creepy and actually taste great."
    -beth

ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS

"I've always roasted pumpkin seeds, but I have to admit, I've never loved the results until I made this recipe! The butter really made the difference."
    -KRD-SK

HALLOWEEN CHEDDAR FONDUE

"This was amazing. I couldn't stop eating it. It was so rich and cheesy."
    -anniesnomsblog

YODA SODA

"Star Wars or not, this is my favorite party punch. I love the blend of flavors and won't use any other."
    -Mysterygirl

APPLE & BLUE CHEESE SPREAD

"I really loved this. It’s a little sweet, a little savory and a little crunchy."
    -*Parsley*

HAM & CHEESE BREAD BONES

"This is such a cute little Halloween Sandwich."
    -*Alia*

JELLY SKULL SHOTS

Slurp down your next jell-o shot by layering different gelatins in a skull-shaped pan.

BUTTERNUT SQUASH & CAULIFLOWER SOUP

"I liked the spicy soup with the cool sour cream. I didn't make any changes and I thought it was perfect just as written!"
    -*Parsley*

WITCH'S BUBBLY BREWED PUNCH

"This frothy punch put us right in the mood to do the Monster Mash."
    -JustMeMelMel

MONSTER TOES

"I have made these for my kids the last five Halloweens. My daughter always asks for them."
    -skiingpeaches

SNAKES ON A STICK

"Phenomenal idea! I made these from scratch and used some green food coloring. People couldn't believe they were edible!"
    -Sandra Anne

HALLOWEEN PARTY MIX

"This is bad for calorie counters but is a keeper in my cookbook! I made this to take to work for a snack day and it was a hit with everyone."
    -cooking_geek

HALLOWEEN BRAIN DIP

"This was fabulous fun! I used pomegranate juice in place of food coloring."
    -Sue Tip

PUMPKIN DIP

"The brown sugar and maple syrup gave this dip a rich taste. I added some cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice and served it in a pumpkin."
    -Calee

MUMMY LOAF

"This is a great recipe for a Halloween get-together. It was quick, easy and yummy. What more could you ask for?"
    -JenniferK2

CANDY APPLES

"It wouldn't be halloween without these candy apples."
    -KennKonn

PUMPKIN JUICE

A festive beverage to serve at your next Halloween party!

MEATBALL CREEPY CRAWLERS

"I made this for Halloween and the kids loved it. I used homemade, precooked meatballs instead of store-bought."
    -Wildflower5656

GARLIC BAKED BRIE SPIDER

A creepy, crawly, cheesy arachnid appetizer. This spider is sure to weave webs of deliciousness with brie, garlic, herbs, prosciutto and crispy puff pastry.

HALLOWEEN JELL-O SHOTS

"I made these for my Halloween party. They were not too strong, and they tasted great!"
    -Rollin in the Dough!

HALLOWEEN CARROT FINGERS

"This is very easy to make, tastes super yummy and has a great presentation! While it is not as creepy as other finger recipes, I like how healthy this recipe is."
    -Lalaloula

MAC-O'-LANTERN

"This was surprisingly good, considering how easy it was to make! It turned out so cute, and the kids asked for seconds."
    -pedspeech

GHOSTLY SHEPHERD'S PIE

"I love this recipe. It’s easy and tasty. I make it every year, and my kids look forward to it."
    -naynay209

FRANKENSTEIN SUSHI

A playfully haunting sushi that will scare you into wanting more.

PATTYPAN SQUASH FRITTERS

"I loved these! I added some pepper and seasoned salt to the batter and served them with classic Caesar dressing. I really liked how the fritters were like little pancakes."
    -chelleg

SWEET & SPICY PUMPKIN SEEDS

"Awesome! This the best recipe for pumpkin seeds I've ever had. We made this for our annual Halloween party and it was a huge hit with both adults and kids!"
    -StaceyK

ROASTED PUMPKIN BITES

"This is superb! I have made this recipe several times, and it just gets better and better every time I make it."
    -Bokenpop aka Madeleine

BLACK BREW

Serve up this eerily dark rum cocktail that is packed with fruity flavors that will have your guests wondering if it's a trick or a treat.

BREADSTICK BROOMSTICKS

"What a fun and yummy breadstick to make for your kids on Halloween!"
    -diner524

PIZZA DOUGH WITH WHOLE-WHEAT FLOUR

"This has a great texture and makes a generous quantity. You could also add some herbs and garlic to the dough to make it really different."
    -misskatja

RAT CHEESE BALL

Use your favorite cheese ball recipe to mold cheese into a creepy rat that is sure to add a little fun to your next cheese platter.

TARANTULA TOSTADAS

"We had a lot of fun with the spider olives. I used my cheese to make a spider web on the tortillas as well."
    -Aus Janet

BLOODSHOT EYEBALLS

"This is a fun recipe. I make these for our Halloween meal and the kids got a huge kick out of them."
    -mommyoffour

STRANGER THINGS CHOCOLATE WAFFLE BREAD PUDDING

Eleven would definitely approve.

MARBLED EYEBALL CAKE

So good, it's scary.

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

29 CREATIVE HALLOWEEN CUPCAKES

Scary spiders, evil owls, whacky monsters—your guests will fight over who will be the first to sink their fangs in. Get started with these cute Halloween cupcakes, then round out your sweet spread with more Halloween cookies and our best Halloween treats and desserts.

EASY MUMMY CUPCAKES

"These are super cute and easy. I've been making these for a couple of years now and they always get a great reaction."
    -AthenaML

Halloween Party Snacks

PUMPKIN DIP

"The brown sugar and maple syrup gave this dip a rich taste. I added some cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice and served it in a pumpkin."
    -Calee

MUMMY LOAF

"This is a great recipe for a Halloween get-together. It was quick, easy and yummy. What more could you ask for?"
    -JenniferK2

CANDY APPLES

-KennKonn

PUMPKIN JUICE

MEATBALL CREEPY CRAWLERS

"I made this for Halloween and the kids loved it. I used homemade, precooked meatballs instead of store-bought."
    -Wildflower5656

GARLIC BAKED BRIE SPIDER

A creepy, crawly, cheesy arachnid appetizer. This spider is sure to weave webs of deliciousness with brie, garlic, herbs, prosciutto and crispy puff pastry.

HALLOWEEN JELL-O SHOTS

"I made these for my Halloween party. They were not too strong, and they tasted great!"
    -Rollin in the Dough!

HALLOWEEN CARROT FINGERS

"This is very easy to make, tastes super yummy and has a great presentation! While it is not as creepy as other finger recipes, I like how healthy this recipe is."
    -Lalaloula

MAC-O'-LANTERN

"This was surprisingly good, considering how easy it was to make! It turned out so cute, and the kids asked for seconds."
    -pedspeech

GHOSTLY SHEPHERD'S PIE

"I love this recipe. It’s easy and tasty. I make it every year, and my kids look forward to it."
    -naynay209

FRANKENSTEIN SUSHI

PATTYPAN SQUASH FRITTERS

"I loved these! I added some pepper and seasoned salt to the batter and served them with classic Caesar dressing. I really liked how the fritters were like little pancakes."
    -chelleg

SWEET & SPICY PUMPKIN SEEDS

"Awesome! This the best recipe for pumpkin seeds I've ever had. We made this for our annual Halloween party and it was a huge hit with both adults and kids!"
    -StaceyK

ROASTED PUMPKIN BITES

"This is superb! I have made this recipe several times, and it just gets better and better every time I make it."
    -Bokenpop aka Madeleine

BLACK BREW

Serve up this eerily dark rum cocktail that is packed with fruity flavors that will have your guests wondering if it's a trick or a treat.

BREADSTICK BROOMSTICKS

-diner524

PIZZA DOUGH WITH WHOLE-WHEAT FLOUR

"This has a great texture and makes a generous quantity. You could also add some herbs and garlic to the dough to make it really different."
    -misskatja

RAT CHEESE BALL

Use your favorite cheese ball recipe to mold cheese into a creepy rat that is sure to add a little fun to your next cheese platter.

TARANTULA TOSTADAS

"We had a lot of fun with the spider olives. I used my cheese to make a spider web on the tortillas as well."
    -Aus Janet

BLOODSHOT EYEBALLS

"This is a fun recipe. I make these for our Halloween meal and the kids got a huge kick out of them."
    -mommyoffour

STRANGER THINGS CHOCOLATE WAFFLE BREAD PUDDING

MARBLED EYEBALL CAKE

So good, it's scary.

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

Scary spiders, evil owls, whacky monsters—your guests will fight over who will be the first to sink their fangs in. Get started with these cute Halloween cupcakes, then round out your sweet spread with more Halloween cookies and our best Halloween treats and desserts.

EASY MUMMY CUPCAKES

"These are super cute and easy. I've been making these for a couple of years now and they always get a great reaction."
    -AthenaML

VAMPIRE BITE CUPCAKES

"These cupcakes are so fitting for any Halloween party."
    -tammy dalton

PURPLE PEOPLE-EATER

“This googly-eyed cupcake will get tongues wagging! Pretzels, marshmallows and candy help this monster come to life.”
    -ElizabethKnicely

PUMPKIN CUPCAKES

"These are delicious cupcakes. They are very moist with just the right amount of spice from the cake mix."
    -Mom2B&B

DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES

"Every one loved this cake and one person told me it was the best cupcake he had ever had."
    -Kristenblakley

PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CUPCAKES

"These were amazing! They taste best when they're still slightly warm and they definitely don't need any frosting. It also works as a layered bar/cake"
    -MangoMel

DADDY LONG LEGS CUPCAKES

"I loved these cupcakes. They were so much fun and so easy to make."
    -anniesnomsblog

CUPCAKE GRAVEYARD

"My inner child loved decorating these cupcakes. They are so perfect for Halloween."
    -anniesnomsblog

CARAMEL APPLE CUPCAKES

"These were beautiful and delicious. The popsicle sticks really made them look exactly like a caramel apple."
    -Delicious as it Looks

"My husband thought the 'dirt' topping tasted great. I will definitely be making these again."
    -Bride2Be #2

MUMMY CUPCAKES

"These mummies are adorable. I brought them to work and they were a huge hit."
    -Chef #1222325

COBWEB BROWNIE CUPS

“Brownies that look like they have cobwebs on top! These are really neat and easy and perfect for Halloween parties!”
    -StephanieNS

WITCH’S CUPCAKE HOUSE

These wickedly easy-to-make cupcakes are the perfect Halloween sweet treat.

EASY PUMPKIN SPICE CUPCAKES WITH CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE FROSTING

"Very yummy for a lighter recipe. We really enjoyed it. Super easy and fast. Will definitely use over and over."
    -Cookinggina

BLACK CAT CUPCAKES

"I love the cute ingredient ideas for making the cat faces, not to mention the cake tastes awesome."
    -anme

"The most fun part about these was decorating them before our kid's Halloween party. They really got a hoot out of it!"
    -Chef #851190

SMARTY PARTY CUPCAKES

“Yummy cupcakes with colouful smarties in them. Great for kids parties and are devoured by kids and adults alike.”
    -joanna_giselle

AUTUMN APPLE CUPCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING

"I'm so lucky! This recipe transformed my one leftover apple that nobody wanted into 12 delicious, moist spicy cupcakes with a sweet-tart frosting. I followed the recipe exactly as to ingredients and amounts, and found it very easy."
    -mianbao

EASY MONSTER CUPCAKES

"I loved making these. Everyone thought they were very cute."
    -daisygrl64

CREEPY CRAWLY MUD CUPS

"My 3 kids and I had so much fun making these!! They all helped sprinkle the crushed cookies (we used oreos) and placed the gummy worms on top!! My littlest didn't like the worms so for hers I used coconut and they were so yummy!!! Great Halloween fun!!"
    -Cookinmomof3

CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN CAKE AND CUPCAKES

"The chocolate and pumpkin combination is a favorite of our family and this recipe makes a nice, moist cake. We made a basic Wilton cream cheese frosting to top them off with. Delicious!"
    -Tinkerbell

GOBLIN'S DELIGHT CUPCAKES

"These are great for a Halloween dessert. They are a real kid-pleaser."
    -*Alia*

PUMPKIN CUPCAKES

"These were a huge hit at the Halloween Party we attended! It seemed that the adults ate these more than the kids which was good for us! I made the cinnamon cream cheese frosting which was a nice pairing with the pumpkin."
    -AZPARZYCH

"I added orange food coloring to the kids' cupcake frosting to make their cupcakes even more festive."
    -Tracyinthekitchen

VEGAN PUMPKIN CUPCAKES WITH VEGAN CREAM CHEESE ICING

"We made these cupcakes for my son's 5th birthday party and they were a huge hit!! My son especially loved them and he's a really picky eater. I love having them on hand because my son will eat all of his dinner and do his chores to get one!"
    -run2liv44

RED DEVIL'S FOOD CUPCAKES WITH MOCHA FROSTING

"These cupcakes tasted very good. I especially loved the mocha frosting."
    -animal lover

PUMPKIN CUPCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING

"I was told from my daughters boyfriend this was the best cupcake he has ever had! As someone who loves pumpkin anything this is a great recipe. My husband also loved these cupcakes and normally doesn't enjoy pumpkin treats. All around success in my household!"
    -KSheets715

SPIDER CUPCAKES

"My kids had so much fun making these cupcakes. They loved decorating each one differently."
    -Chef #851190

CAULDRON CAKES

"These cakes are very good and I think you will enjoy them whether or not you are a Harry Potter fan."
    -Cho Chang

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

32 SINISTER HALLOWEEN APPETIZERS

Want your Halloween finger food to be downright delicious or to scare you straight? You won't have to pick with our collection of appetizers that'll make all the boys and ghouls scream with delight. Then, continue the party with our best Halloween dinner ideas and fan-favorite Halloween cocktails.

BONE-SHAPED SANDWICHES

Dreaming of a different kind of Halloween party? Try serving these bones at a Halloween high tea.

YUMMY MUMMY CHEESE SPREAD

This poor mummy is begging to be eaten.

CHEESY BUFFALO CHICKEN SKULLS

A portable way to eat your chicken buffalo pizza!

PUMPKIN CHEESE FONDUE

Part witch potion, part autumnal perfection. Pumpkin fondue is the perfect addition to any Halloween festivities you're planning.

MEATBALL CREEPY CRAWLERS

Creepy crawlers never tasted so good.

HALLOWEEN SWAMP DIP

The dip equivalent of a love potion, this appetizer should be made in a vat and served with abandon.

SPIDER DEVILED EGGS

This is one spider you'll want to see on your table.

MUMMY DOGS

Halloween at its finest, these dough-wrapped dogs are a fun way to dress your food up. Hint: You can wear the same costume, just don't use dough.

HALLOWEEN SANDWICH TREATS

Pumpkin-shaped tea sandwiches will take your party spread from drab to fab.

ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS

Looking to bring a little sophistication to your Halloween festivities? Try these flavorful pumpkin seeds — just save your seeds post jack-o-lantern carving!

MONSTER TOES

There is nothing quite like a severed body part buffet on October 31st. Freak out your friends with these gruesome (but tasty) toes!

PATTYPAN SQUASH FRITTERS

It might've been the Vulcans who said, "Live long and prosper," but that doesn't mean you can't take a page from their book by adding some healthy logic to your Halloween festivities.

MUMMY LOAF

Why don't mummies go on vacation? They are afraid they will unwind.

SNAKES ON A STICK

If the sorting hat put you in Slytherin this school year, these ssssscary ssssnakes are a MUST.

EYEBALL TACOS

These terrifying eyeball tacos will make your guests scream at first bite.

CREEPY BODY BITS DIP

Subtle, scary and delicious — but be warned! You never know what you might fish out.

RAT CHEESE BALL

Is your goal freaking out your party guests? Look no further than this recipe.

GOBLIN PARTY MIX

A little bit of candy, a lotta bit of tasty.

HALLOWEEN BRAIN DIP

The true meaning of brain food.

SCARY EYEBALLS

I've got my eyes on you.

PUMPKIN & CHIVE DAMPER

Forget about peeled grapes, you won't need party gimmicks with this amazing pumpkin and cheese bread.

PUMPKIN DIP

"Super easy to make and full of great flavor! I used Granny Smith apples as I love their sharpness and I found they contrasted perfectly with the sweet dip."
    -anniesnomsblog

MONSTER MOUTHS

Serve as an incredibly fun Halloween breakfast or as part of a party platter.

HAUNTED FOREST

Offset your candy consumption with this haunted forest veggie plate.

PUMPKIN NACHO CHEESE BALL

No party is complete without a cheese ball. Enough said.

GOOGLY EYES

Have you ever seen such delicious eyeballs?

PUMPKIN HUMMUS

Nothing scary to see here folks! This pumpkin hummus doesn't need to get dressed up to be the belle of the ball.

SPIDER WEB DIP

Cheese, salsa, guac, oh my! This dip is a true triple threat.

CHEESE BALL

Black Widow's tasty sidekick is sure to be devoured quickly.

SPIDER SNACKS

If you can't stomach scary spiders, this cutie is perfect for your Halloween spread.

GARLIC BAT BITES

When bats taste this good they don't need to be nocturnal — eat them all day!

WORM SANDWICHES

Wormy, squirmy and squishy — these easy-to-make sandwiches have all the necessary food groups for Halloween.

Halloween Party Snacks

CHEWY CHOCOLATY BROWNIES

"These came out great! They were very moist and the directions were very easy."
    -yn6969

HOCUS POCUS COTTAGE CAKE

"It's an odd combination of cookies and cake, which if made as follows will leave all your ghosts and ghouls spellbound.”
    -ChristineMcConnell

HALLOWEEN POKE CAKE

"This cake is super moist, as all poke cakes are, and you can use packaged frosting to save time. What a nice treat for Halloween!"
    -True Texas

PUMPKIN PUDDING

"This pudding is easy to make and tastes so good. I add chocolate chips which makes it even better."
    -Meggers718

BEETLEJUICE APPLE PIE

“Bugs in your food are typically frowned upon, but when they're as adorable and delicious and these hand-crafted critters, it's unlikely you'll get too much judgment."
    -ChristineMcConnell

CREEP PUFFS

"These are a fun Halloween twist on classic cream puffs."
    -SomebodysMother

"I made these with and without Kahlua, and both were great! I added orange food coloring to the kids' cupcake frosting to make their cupcakes even more festive (and make it easier for me to tell the two apart)."
    -Tracyinthekitchen

SKELETON SLAB PIE

When the Demon Barber makes dessert, he does it with deadly flair.

SLEEPY HOLLOW PEPPERMINT BARK

"Bedazzled with hand-painted peppermint candies and resting peacefully on a flowing bed of white chocolate, this dazzlingly dark dessert is sure deliver the ohhs and ahhs you've worked so hard for.”
    -ChristineMcConnell

"These Halloween treats are great, and fast to whip up. My husband said the 'dirt' tasted great. I will be making these again!"
    -Bride2Be #2

JACK-O-LANTERN CAKE

"I still can't believe this is actually made of cake, AMAZING!!"
    -Amanda Gryphon

PUMPKIN ROLL WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING

"The cream cheese filling really makes this dessert. It's very easy and super rich. I used fresh pumpkin because I had it, but I'm sure it's just as great with the canned version."
    -I Cook Therefore I Am

GHOST-BUSTED PIŃATA CAKE

“This cake is both a trick and a treat — a ghostly delight filled with red velvet cake and candy.”
    -Zac Young

PUMPKIN PIE

"This pumpkin pie is wonderful and very easy to make. It bakes beautifully, there is no cracking or sinking in the middle."
    -Chef Buggsy Mate

"The kids really liked these cupcakes, but the most fun part was decorating them before their Halloween party! They really got a 'hoot' out of it!"
    -Chef #851190

PUMPKIN SPICE BILLY BUTCHER-SUNDAE

“Because I know you've been dying to eat up cute, good-boy zombie Billy while watching Hocus Pocus.”
    -ChristineMcConnell

SPECTRE SPICED PINEAPPLE WHIP

Frightfully good ice scream.

EASY APPLE COBBLER

"I love the wonderful combination of soft tart apples on the bottom of the cobbler with the sweet crunchy crust on top."
    -Va.

PUMPKIN BARS

"These pumpkin bars are very good. The cake part is delicate and fluffy, and the pumpkin is refreshingly light."
    -NorthwestGal

APPLE CRISP

"The best topping ever, it goes gorgeously brown and crisp, yet the inside is tender and full of flavor. I can see this becoming a family favorite!"
    -anniesnomsblog

PUMPKIN CAKE

This beautiful and delicious pumpkin cake will be the perfect addition to your diabolical spread.

PUMPKIN COOKIES WITH ICING

"Wow these were light, fluffy and delicious. Plus the icing really adds to them."
    -sofie-a-toast

BACON MAPLE ICE CREAM

"This ice cream will change your life. It is excellent!"
    -Kellie Kuhar

CARROT CAKE

"This carrot cake is absolutely amazing. My family and friends tell me that's the best they've ever had."
    -sydney lynne

CROCK POT APPLE BUTTER

"This is my favorite recipe for Apple Butter. It is what everyone wants for Christmas, making shopping a thing of the past."
    -Nancy Q.

PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE

"This pumpkin Bundt cake has the perfect combination of spices and pumpkin. The batter was so yummy I almost didn't want to bake it."
    -I Married Shrek

CANDY CORN LAYERED PUDDING

“I needed a way to use up extra candy corn, and this was just the ticket.”
    -Kathy

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

30+ FALL SOUP, STEW & CHILI RECIPES

Hearty and comforting, these recipes prove that a main dish doesn't have to be a knife-and-fork affair. Fill out your fall table with our favorite pumpkin creations and sweet treats.

AUTUMN SOUP

"Delicious comfort food. This is a hearty soup that really warms you up on these cold nights. I served it with crusty bread. Great for leftovers as well!"
    -Jonathan Melendez

TACO SOUP

"This was super easy and tasty! I highly recommend trying shredded chicken in the place of ground beef."
    -Clamoleon

OLIVE GARDEN'S ZUPPA TOSCANA

"A miracle happened! My kids ate Kale! My whole family loved this soup!"
    -melissamariemalek

SLOW-COOKER RUSTIC LAMB STEW

"This is home-style cooking at its best. The gravy was bread-dipping delicious, and the lamb and vegetables were fork-tender."
    -Lorac

EASY FRENCH ONION SOUP

"Outstanding, easy and satisfying."
    -Marion

CLAM CHOWDER

"Just the way my grandmother used to make — very rich and creamy. I use a little extra clam juice to get the right consistency."
    -Gail Blue Eyes

SMOKY KENTUCKY CHILI

“A uniquely Kentucky take on what is, in my opinion, the best winter recipe. If you can't find bourbon-smoked spices, you can substitute any kind of smoked spices. The bourbon barrel aging process adds a lovely, deep and woodsy flavor that complements the spicy flavor of the chili.”
    -ena820

POSOLE

"This is a winner! I made this tonight for dinner with shredded carnitas from my local Mexican grocery (in place of the cubed pork) and it turned out great!"
    -KVcooks

BEEFY BAKED BEANS

“These baked beans were amazing! They’re super easy to make and feed a crowd. I made them in a cast iron dutch oven and just transferred the whole dish to the oven so that I didn’t have to dirty so many dishes.”
    -Jonathan Melendez

WHITE CHICKEN CHILI

"This is seriously the best white chili I've ever had! I substituted leftover turkey and added cumin. It has wonderful flavor, and makes an easy, delicious meal!"
    -danielle hain

HEARTY CHILI FOR A CROWD

"Made this for a chili cook-off. Won 1st prize. Although I haven't tried any yet because it was gone by the time we got home."
    -simplesummer

SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN STEW

"We really enjoyed this stew. I used quartered baby potatoes and baby carrots to make the prep time even quicker! It's comfort food at its best."
    -ellie_

MAHOGANY BEEF STEW

"I have never used hoisin sauce and I would have never considered adding it to beef stew, but I am so glad that someone in this world decided to do it because it's amazing!"
    -marie115

CHILI CON CARNE WITH BEANS

"This is my go-to chili recipe. I usually double everything except the meat, and add extra beans instead."
    -Wendy~

SWEET & SPICY VEGETARIAN CHILI

"I think I just found my new favorite vegetarian chili recipe! I absolutely LOVED the hint of sweetness and the great mix of spices."
    -Kozmic Blues

PUERTO RICAN BEEF STEW

"This is my favorite stew. Back home in Puerto Rico it is served with grainy, yummy white rice."
    -l0ve2c00k

MOROCCAN VEGETABLE STEW WITH COUSCOUS

"Perfect for a cold fall evening. The prunes added a lot of depth and complexity, and the cilantro was a nice touch."
    -Chef #1355403

CHICKEN & DUMPLINGS

"My 3 kids beg for this recipe whenever we have leftover chicken. I usually serve it with mashed potatoes."
    -traciaross

OLD-FASHIONED VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP

"This is a great vegetable beef soup! I really liked the touch of spice from the hot sauce. I added a pint of canned green beans."
    -Mike McCartney

TUSCAN CHICKEN STEW

"A hearty stew, packed with flavors that really meld well together."
    -NcMysteryShopper

SIMPLE CHILI

"I'm not a big chili fan, but I LOVE this recipe. I use the leftovers on tortilla chips with cheese and it's amazing!"
    -Chef #958249

UNBELIEVABLY EASY POTATO SOUP

"This is the way my mom always made potato soup. I love how wonderful it tastes with so few ingredients. It's best made with whole milk or half-and-half."
    -QueenJellyBean

CORN CHOWDER

"This is one of my favorite comfort foods. I have used this recipe for years with the exception that I have always used milk instead of the water."
    -Christy P

ALBONDIGAS (MEXICAN MEATBALL SOUP)

"Living in Tucson, Ariz., it's easy to get an incredible bowl of albondigas around every corner. But this is my new favorite recipe. The flavor is amazing!"
    -WannaBeChefCM

KANSAS CITY STEAK & VEGETABLE SOUP

"I was searching for a meat-and-potatoes soup that my husband would consider a meal, and this fit the bill! It was a hit."
    -KeyWee

BROCCOLI & CHEESE SOUP

"I love this soup, and I like that it does not include Velveeta. I added carrots to the celery and onion. It is a wonderful recipe!"
    -katpak

SLOW-COOKER BEEF BOURGUIGNON

"I've been making this for years. I often buy beef that is already cubed to save a little time, and I also use jarred pearl onions instead of fresh."
    -Lvs2Cook

CHICKEN & BARLEY STEW

"We loved it! Instead of using uncooked chicken, I used leftover diced chicken breasts. The barley made it very filling."
    -JulieCooks

SAUSAGE & RED BEAN STEW

"Outstanding! Easy to prepare and a nice zippy flavor! Cornbread muffins make an excellent accompaniment."
    -ckmclements

BACON & POTATO CHOWDER

"This is an excellent soup! We don't usually eat a lot of soup-only meals, but this one is hearty enough for our family. It's also easy and very budget-friendly."
    -CraftScout

SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN TACO STEW

"This is an excellent and super-easy recipe. As a working mom, it's a lifesaver! I added a chopped jalapeno because we like things spicy."
    -Red Hot

EASY BEEF TENDERLOIN STEW

"A delicious, satisfying and whole new technique for making beef stew — particularly if you don't want a beef stew in tomato sauce."
    -Vivmom

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

39 HALLOWEEN PARTY FOODS

Sweets are a Halloween essential, but nobody likes a sugar coma. Keep guests energized - and entertained - with these playful noshes and savory snacks. Looking for even more? Explore our favorite Halloween appetizers, creepy cocktails and sinister snacks.

EYEBALL TACOS

"These were wonderful. They were great fun for the kids and tasted great as well."
    -Amis

PIRATE PASTA

Arg mateys! This pirate shell pasta be perfect for yer little trick-or-treatin' buccaneers. Zucchini X marks the spot—creamy cheese hides beneath!

SPIDER DEVILED EGGS

"These spider eggs are so cute and perfect for a Halloween party. What a great idea!"
    -Delicious as it Looks

MUMMY DOGS

"These are so easy and fun. They've become a standard Halloween meal at our house."
    -bzsoccermom

WITCH FINGERS

"These witch fingers are a Halloween tradition in my house. They look creepy and actually taste great."
    -beth

ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS

"I've always roasted pumpkin seeds, but I have to admit, I've never loved the results until I made this recipe! The butter really made the difference."
    -KRD-SK

HALLOWEEN CHEDDAR FONDUE

-anniesnomsblog

YODA SODA

"Star Wars or not, this is my favorite party punch. I love the blend of flavors and won't use any other."
    -Mysterygirl

APPLE & BLUE CHEESE SPREAD

"I really loved this. It’s a little sweet, a little savory and a little crunchy."
    -*Parsley*

HAM & CHEESE BREAD BONES

-*Alia*

JELLY SKULL SHOTS

Slurp down your next jell-o shot by layering different gelatins in a skull-shaped pan.

BUTTERNUT SQUASH & CAULIFLOWER SOUP

"I liked the spicy soup with the cool sour cream. I didn't make any changes and I thought it was perfect just as written!"
    -*Parsley*

WITCH'S BUBBLY BREWED PUNCH

-JustMeMelMel

MONSTER TOES

"I have made these for my kids the last five Halloweens. My daughter always asks for them."
    -skiingpeaches

SNAKES ON A STICK

"Phenomenal idea! I made these from scratch and used some green food coloring. People couldn't believe they were edible!"
    -Sandra Anne

HALLOWEEN PARTY MIX

"This is bad for calorie counters but is a keeper in my cookbook! I made this to take to work for a snack day and it was a hit with everyone."
    -cooking_geek

HALLOWEEN BRAIN DIP

-Sue Tip

Halloween Party Snacks

JACK-O-LANTERN SANDWICHES

"Here's a simple Halloween treat for your ghoulies, both young and old. You can let the kids do the decorating on these tasty open-face sandwiches."
    -Julie3551

NACHO PIZZA JACK-O-LANTERNS

These glowing jack-o-lantern pizzas are guaranteed to carve a grin on the face of even the fiercest little ghoul.

PUMPKIN WHOOPIE PIES

"I made these to share with neighbors and they were a big hit! We devoured them! Next time I'll serve them topped with homemade caramel sauce!"
    -Sydney Mike

PUMPKIN CUPCAKES CAKE

"The overall result looked amazing! I imagine kids would love placing all the M&Ms on the top. What a fab way to use cupcakes!"
    -anniesnomsblog

DINNER IN A PUMPKIN

"I have had this every year on Halloween for as long as I can remember! I love how some people have cut the pumpkin top... so cute! We always draw a face on the pumpkin with a permanent marker."
    -ladywisconsin

JACK-O-LANTERN CHEESEBURGER PIE

"I made this for our Halloween dinner and my family got a big kick out of it. It looked great and very festive. I plan on making it again soon."
    -mommyoffour

PUMPKIN CAKE-O-LANTERN

"This is a great cake for a large crowd. Even though it may look hard to make, it isn't. It was a fun project and my family loved it!"
    -Hazeleyes

GREAT PUMPKIN COOKIE

"Delicious cookies! My boys loved them. I found that spraying the spatula with nonstick cooking spray really helped when shaping them."
    -ChipotleChick

BONUS: PUMPKIN SEEDS

Don't forget to save the seeds when you’re carving your Jack-O-Lantern — they bake into a wonderful snack.

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

20 LEFTOVER HALLOWEEN CANDY RECIPES

Saddled with tons of leftover Halloween candy? Pop the extras in your freezer for now, and then try one of these ingenious ideas for using up your stash later.

BUTTERFINGER ICE CREAM SHAKE

The combination of smooth ice cream and crunchy Butterfinger candy bars makes this shake a delicious treat.

SMARTIES CHEESECAKE SQUARES

"These were absolutely delicious! They were very simple to make, very colorful and very rich-tasting!"
    -ErikaNY

M&M RICE KRISPIES TREATS

"This is a great recipe. The vanilla and M&Ms make all the difference."
    -Sedonass

SNICKER BAR SALAD

"This is so yummy! I loved the flavor of the tart apples with the sweet candy bar, and the creamy mixture is amazing. We polished this off in a day."
    -mommyoffour

SNICKER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES

"These are the most melt-in-your-mouth cookies I've ever tasted."
    -Jen Madsen

REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHEESECAKE

"This is a great cheesecake. I added the candy in the mix and then some more on top, and it turned out fabulous."
    -Chef Debra #2

MILKY WAY LOVER'S POUND CAKE

"This is a WONDERFUL cake. My cousin calls it the 'cake that made her sin.' It’s well worth the calories!"
    -Chef #278214

MONSTER COOKIES

"This is a perfect base recipe to play around with depending on what kind of candy you have."
    -Serenity Baker

DELUXE CARAMEL CORN

"This was addictive! I used light corn syrup and light brown sugar and it looked exactly like the photo."
    -appleydapply

TWIX & BANANA MUFFINS

"These were HEAVENLY! This was a huge hit with the adults as well as the kids. This is a fabulous recipe."
    -ColCadsMom

LEMON DROP CANDY COOKIES

"These are outstanding cookies. I used Lemonheads, and my blender crushed them up quite efficiently."
    -Maeve R

M&M DREAM BARS

"These are delicious! Love how easy they are to make."
    -RecipeNut

ALMOND JOY BROWNIES

"These are sinful! They’re really good (and really bad). I'll be making these again!"
    -Mikekey

BUTTERFINGER COOKIES

"These are always a hit with our guests. The recipe is easy and the cookies are delicious."
    -mustluvcookin

PERFECTLY PEPPERMINT BROWNIES

"These are very good brownies. I really liked the mini Peppermint Patties in them. They are nice and moist, too."
    -Marg (CaymanDesigns)

WEE MEN

"These are super easy to make and everyone always enjoys them. Who can resist chocolate and marshmallow?"
    -bmcnichol

PEANUT BUTTER CUP TRIFLE

"This Peanut Butter Cup creation is heaven in a trifle bowl."
    -searchingjenny

SKITTLES VODKA

"This is such a unique and fun recipe!"
    -McKinley's Momma

CANDY CORN COOKIES

"The sweet-salty combo of these cookies is perfect. I also love the texture of the baked candy corn."
    -Debbb

CANDY BAR CROISSANT

"These croissants are so delicious. The chocolate center is nice and gooey."
    -Aunt Paula

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

50 HALLOWEEN COCKTAILS & DRINK RECIPES

What's a truly scary situation? A Halloween party without any creepy cocktails. Serve up these cool sips, and your gathering will be one wicked success—especially if you pair them with these sinister halloween appetizers!

RED DEVIL

This sip tastes sweet and tropical, but looks as red and evil as the devil.

PUMPKIN PIE SHAKE

"I love pumpkin and I love milkshakes, so this is a great combination."
    -karen

MONSTER SLUSH!

"This drink is perfect to serve on Halloween. It reminds me of creamsicles."
    -Naren-lee

HALLOWEEN SPARKLE PUNCH

A halloween punch that adds sparkle to your party.

JASON TAKES MANHATTAN

A smooth, spirit-forward riff on the Manhattan.

BLACK CAT

Combine black vodka and raspberry Chambord to create a sinister swill that'll creep out party-goers in all the right ways.

CHILDREN OF THE CORN

A smooth, decadent, spiced riff on a Pina Colada.

BLUE SLIME SIPPER

"I made this drink this last Halloween and it truely is a fun kids drink!! Pretty tasty too."
    -Turtle Mama

GLOWING GREEN

Keep your guests glowing throughout your haunting happy hour with this radio active sip.

SEASON OF THE WITCH

A spiced, creamy riff on a Ramos Fizz.

SCARY GREEN COCKTAIL

Creep your guests out with this green vodka cocktail. The lemon-lime flavor is refreshing, and the green color is creepier than ever.

POLAR-GEIST

A tropical, refreshing, slushie riff on the Blue Hawaii.

WITCH'S BREW COCKTAIL

Guests will be flying off their broom sticks when you serve this glowing, green libation at your freaky affair.

THE RE-ANIMATOR

An herbaceous, refreshing riff on the Gin and Tonic, with a syringe injecting the liqueurs.

COLOR-CHANGING WITCH'S BREW

Guests will love sipping on this fun drink at your Halloween bash.

FLOATING HANDS HALLOWEEN PUNCH

Amp up the adult factor of this fruity punch by adding vodka or rum. Bonus: Use gummy worms in the hand to look like creepy veins.

DEVIL'S PUNCH

Take your typical Tequila Sunrise for a walk on the dark side — at least in name! While its moniker might seem menacing, the taste is fruity.

PUMPKINHEAD

A spiced, tiki-style riff on the Fogcutter.

YODA SODA

Make a big bowl of this intergalactic yoda soda and let your guests spike their own drink with the liquor of their choice.

BUBBLY BREWED PUNCH

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble. This cocktail will fill your Halloween with witchy fun.

VAMPIRE'S KISS

Whether you're a classic Dracula fan or on Team Edward, this garnet-hued blend of raspberry vodka, Chambord and cranberry juice will leave you breathless.

GREEN GOBLIN

Sweet and fruity, this ghoulish cocktail packs a punch with vodka, rum, Schnapps and sour-apple liqueur.

CANDY CORN MARTINI

The quintessential Halloween candy gets a tasty transformation with orange vodka as well as coffee-flavored and white chocolate liqueurs.

DRAGON'S BLOOD PUNCH

Are your guests thirsting for something a little sweet? Give them a hand — literally — with this fizzy punch that's even better with a potent pour of vodka or rum.

PUMPKIN PIE

Enjoy this pumpkin pie cocktail as a delicious dessert while the kiddies are out trick-or-treating.

BOO BEVERAGE

Keep this blended beverage alcohol-free for the kiddies, or jazz it up by adding a few ounces of some dark-colored booze (like rum or whiskey).

BLUE LIME GHOST

Feeling the hairs stand up on the back of your neck? That's no ghost — just the kick of this misty blue drink made with lime vodka, blue curaçao and Sprite.

BEWITCHED

Don't let its vanilla appearance fool you — this ghostly white concoction is a bone-chilling brew of vodka, herbal-flavored Bénédictine liqueur and cream.

GHOSTBUSTER

Slimer would be jealous of this ghastly green concoction made with melon liqueur, peach Schnapps and Irish cream.

DRACULA'S BLOOD

Guests will count down the minutes until cocktail hour when you serve this 3-ingredient cocktail, named after the most iconic vampire of all time.

BUTTERBEER

Make the fantasy of Harry Potter's Butterbeer come to life with this rich and decadent drink. Add liquor to make it even more indulgent.

BLOOD-DRIPPED GLASSES

How do you make a ghastly drink even more disturbing? By adding fake blood, of course! Simply combine corn syrup (or honey) with red food coloring and you'll have guests screeching with delight.

SANTA SANGRE

A smoky, spiced riff on a hot toddy.

BRAIN HEMORRHAGE

This gruesomely good shot is guaranteed to be the talk of your Halloween party! Just be sure the alcohol is cold, to achieve the desired look.

ROTTING PUMPKIN MARTINI

A layer of black vodka makes this chilling cocktail — which includes peach Schnapps and cranberry juice — a must for Halloween.

VAMPIRE

You don't have to be immortal to appreciate this fruity blood-red brew — it's the perfect party drink, requiring just three ingredients and a shaker.

CODE RED

Warning: There will be a code red emergency when this delicious cocktail runs out.

GROG SPICY AND SWEET

"A spicy, hot libation that certainly put the roses back in my cheeks!"
    -French Tart

WITCHES' BREW (HOT CHOCOLATE)

"A fun hot chocolate to have waiting for your little goblins when they come back from Trick-or-treating."
    -Nyteglori

GHOSTLY GREEN BREW

"I love the name Ghostly Green Brew for Halloween."
    -swissms

ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES

A vibrant, refreshing riff on the classic Swizzle.

MULLED APPLE CIDER

"I love that this recipe has no added sugar! And it's so pretty with the orange slices and cinnamon sticks floating in it."
    -Linorama

ORANGE SHERBET PUNCH

"This is a great way to start any party. Kids and adults love this."
    -The Range Rover

APPLE COOLER

"A lovely refreshing drink much better than plain apple cider. I love the pink hue the grenadine gives it too."
    -Mandy

CROCK POT HOT APPLE CIDER

"The orange slices just make it!"
    -MarylandMomof3

HALLOWEEN BLACK BREW

"Tastes and looks perfect. Sweet, but I love sweet drinks, problem is you want to drink more and more of it."
    -lovelylynda12

ALIEN URINE

The name of this neon cocktail might leave something to be desired, but the taste won't! It'll have party guests in orbit, with assorted fruit liqueurs, coconut rum and blue curaçao.

SEWER WATER

With just a sip of this seemingly undrinkable cocktail, you and your guests will be hooked. The soda-juice combination gives the grotesque drink some sweet and bubbly appeal.

SOY PUMPKIN PIE LATTE

"This is my favorite drink from Starbucks and I always ask for it with soy."
    -invictus

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

29 HOMEMADE HALLOWEEN DESSERT IDEAS

A Halloween spread shouldn't be all creepy eats. Delight trick-or-treaters and alike with these fall-themed desserts, like cupcakes, pies and beyond. Then, explore our favorite Halloween cakes, cookies and more.

APPLE DUMPLINGS

"These apple dumplings may be the best desert I've ever had. Everyone loves them."
    -mndykaye

RED VELVET LAVA SKULLS

Mini red velvet lava cakes shaped like skulls to add a macabre element to your Halloween dessert table!

Halloween Party Snacks

39 HALLOWEEN PARTY FOODS

RECIPEEYEBALL TACOS

-Amis

RECIPEPIRATE PASTA

RECIPESPIDER DEVILED EGGS

-Delicious as it Looks

RECIPEMUMMY DOGS

-bzsoccermom

RECIPEWITCH FINGERS

-beth

RECIPEROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS

-KRD-SK

RECIPEHALLOWEEN CHEDDAR FONDUE

-anniesnomsblog

RECIPEYODA SODA

-Mysterygirl

RECIPEAPPLE & BLUE CHEESE SPREAD

-*Parsley*

RECIPEHAM & CHEESE BREAD BONES

-*Alia*

RECIPEJELLY SKULL SHOTS

RECIPEBUTTERNUT SQUASH & CAULIFLOWER SOUP

-*Parsley*

RECIPEWITCH'S BUBBLY BREWED PUNCH

-JustMeMelMel

RECIPEMONSTER TOES

-skiingpeaches

RECIPESNAKES ON A STICK

-Sandra Anne

RECIPEHALLOWEEN PARTY MIX

-cooking_geek

RECIPEHALLOWEEN BRAIN DIP

-Sue Tip

RECIPEPUMPKIN DIP

-Calee

RECIPEMUMMY LOAF

-JenniferK2

RECIPECANDY APPLES

-KennKonn

RECIPEPUMPKIN JUICE

RECIPEMEATBALL CREEPY CRAWLERS

-Wildflower5656

RECIPEGARLIC BAKED BRIE SPIDER

RECIPEHALLOWEEN JELL-O SHOTS

-Rollin in the Dough!

RECIPEHALLOWEEN CARROT FINGERS

-Lalaloula

RECIPEMAC-O'-LANTERN

-pedspeech

RECIPEGHOSTLY SHEPHERD'S PIE

-naynay209

RECIPEFRANKENSTEIN SUSHI

RECIPEPATTYPAN SQUASH FRITTERS

-chelleg

RECIPESWEET & SPICY PUMPKIN SEEDS

-StaceyK

RECIPEROASTED PUMPKIN BITES

-Bokenpop aka Madeleine

RECIPEBLACK BREW

RECIPEBREADSTICK BROOMSTICKS

-diner524

RECIPEPIZZA DOUGH WITH WHOLE-WHEAT FLOUR

-misskatja

RECIPERAT CHEESE BALL

RECIPETARANTULA TOSTADAS

-Aus Janet

RECIPEBLOODSHOT EYEBALLS

-mommyoffour

RECIPESTRANGER THINGS CHOCOLATE WAFFLE BREAD PUDDING

RECIPEMARBLED EYEBALL CAKE

So good, it's scary.

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

EASY MUMMY CUPCAKES

-AthenaML

VAMPIRE BITE CUPCAKES

"These cupcakes are so fitting for any Halloween party."
    -tammy dalton

PURPLE PEOPLE-EATER

“This googly-eyed cupcake will get tongues wagging! Pretzels, marshmallows and candy help this monster come to life.”
    -ElizabethKnicely

PUMPKIN CUPCAKES

"These are delicious cupcakes. They are very moist with just the right amount of spice from the cake mix."
    -Mom2B&B

DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES

"Every one loved this cake and one person told me it was the best cupcake he had ever had."
    -Kristenblakley

PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CUPCAKES

"These were amazing! They taste best when they're still slightly warm and they definitely don't need any frosting. It also works as a layered bar/cake"
    -MangoMel

DADDY LONG LEGS CUPCAKES

"I loved these cupcakes. They were so much fun and so easy to make."
    -anniesnomsblog

CUPCAKE GRAVEYARD

"My inner child loved decorating these cupcakes. They are so perfect for Halloween."
    -anniesnomsblog

CARAMEL APPLE CUPCAKES

"These were beautiful and delicious. The popsicle sticks really made them look exactly like a caramel apple."
    -Delicious as it Looks

"My husband thought the 'dirt' topping tasted great. I will definitely be making these again."
    -Bride2Be #2

MUMMY CUPCAKES

"These mummies are adorable. I brought them to work and they were a huge hit."
    -Chef #1222325

COBWEB BROWNIE CUPS

“Brownies that look like they have cobwebs on top! These are really neat and easy and perfect for Halloween parties!”
    -StephanieNS

WITCH’S CUPCAKE HOUSE

These wickedly easy-to-make cupcakes are the perfect Halloween sweet treat.

EASY PUMPKIN SPICE CUPCAKES WITH CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE FROSTING

"Very yummy for a lighter recipe. We really enjoyed it. Super easy and fast. Will definitely use over and over."
    -Cookinggina

BLACK CAT CUPCAKES

"I love the cute ingredient ideas for making the cat faces, not to mention the cake tastes awesome."
    -anme

"The most fun part about these was decorating them before our kid's Halloween party. They really got a hoot out of it!"
    -Chef #851190

SMARTY PARTY CUPCAKES

“Yummy cupcakes with colouful smarties in them. Great for kids parties and are devoured by kids and adults alike.”
    -joanna_giselle

AUTUMN APPLE CUPCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING

"I'm so lucky! This recipe transformed my one leftover apple that nobody wanted into 12 delicious, moist spicy cupcakes with a sweet-tart frosting. I followed the recipe exactly as to ingredients and amounts, and found it very easy."
    -mianbao

EASY MONSTER CUPCAKES

"I loved making these. Everyone thought they were very cute."
    -daisygrl64

CREEPY CRAWLY MUD CUPS

"My 3 kids and I had so much fun making these!! They all helped sprinkle the crushed cookies (we used oreos) and placed the gummy worms on top!! My littlest didn't like the worms so for hers I used coconut and they were so yummy!!! Great Halloween fun!!"
    -Cookinmomof3

CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN CAKE AND CUPCAKES

"The chocolate and pumpkin combination is a favorite of our family and this recipe makes a nice, moist cake. We made a basic Wilton cream cheese frosting to top them off with. Delicious!"
    -Tinkerbell

GOBLIN'S DELIGHT CUPCAKES

"These are great for a Halloween dessert. They are a real kid-pleaser."
    -*Alia*

PUMPKIN CUPCAKES

"These were a huge hit at the Halloween Party we attended! It seemed that the adults ate these more than the kids which was good for us! I made the cinnamon cream cheese frosting which was a nice pairing with the pumpkin."
    -AZPARZYCH

"I added orange food coloring to the kids' cupcake frosting to make their cupcakes even more festive."
    -Tracyinthekitchen

VEGAN PUMPKIN CUPCAKES WITH VEGAN CREAM CHEESE ICING

"We made these cupcakes for my son's 5th birthday party and they were a huge hit!! My son especially loved them and he's a really picky eater. I love having them on hand because my son will eat all of his dinner and do his chores to get one!"
    -run2liv44

RED DEVIL'S FOOD CUPCAKES WITH MOCHA FROSTING

"These cupcakes tasted very good. I especially loved the mocha frosting."
    -animal lover

PUMPKIN CUPCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING

"I was told from my daughters boyfriend this was the best cupcake he has ever had! As someone who loves pumpkin anything this is a great recipe. My husband also loved these cupcakes and normally doesn't enjoy pumpkin treats. All around success in my household!"
    -KSheets715

SPIDER CUPCAKES

"My kids had so much fun making these cupcakes. They loved decorating each one differently."
    -Chef #851190

CAULDRON CAKES

"These cakes are very good and I think you will enjoy them whether or not you are a Harry Potter fan."
    -Cho Chang

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

32 SINISTER HALLOWEEN APPETIZERS

Want your Halloween finger food to be downright delicious or to scare you straight? You won't have to pick with our collection of appetizers that'll make all the boys and ghouls scream with delight. Then, continue the party with our best Halloween dinner ideas and fan-favorite Halloween cocktails.

BONE-SHAPED SANDWICHES

Dreaming of a different kind of Halloween party? Try serving these bones at a Halloween high tea.

YUMMY MUMMY CHEESE SPREAD

This poor mummy is begging to be eaten.

CHEESY BUFFALO CHICKEN SKULLS

A portable way to eat your chicken buffalo pizza!

PUMPKIN CHEESE FONDUE

Part witch potion, part autumnal perfection. Pumpkin fondue is the perfect addition to any Halloween festivities you're planning.

MEATBALL CREEPY CRAWLERS

Creepy crawlers never tasted so good.

HALLOWEEN SWAMP DIP

The dip equivalent of a love potion, this appetizer should be made in a vat and served with abandon.

SPIDER DEVILED EGGS

This is one spider you'll want to see on your table.

MUMMY DOGS

Halloween at its finest, these dough-wrapped dogs are a fun way to dress your food up. Hint: You can wear the same costume, just don't use dough.

HALLOWEEN SANDWICH TREATS

Pumpkin-shaped tea sandwiches will take your party spread from drab to fab.

ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS

Looking to bring a little sophistication to your Halloween festivities? Try these flavorful pumpkin seeds — just save your seeds post jack-o-lantern carving!

MONSTER TOES

There is nothing quite like a severed body part buffet on October 31st. Freak out your friends with these gruesome (but tasty) toes!

PATTYPAN SQUASH FRITTERS

It might've been the Vulcans who said, "Live long and prosper," but that doesn't mean you can't take a page from their book by adding some healthy logic to your Halloween festivities.

MUMMY LOAF

Why don't mummies go on vacation? They are afraid they will unwind.

SNAKES ON A STICK

If the sorting hat put you in Slytherin this school year, these ssssscary ssssnakes are a MUST.

EYEBALL TACOS

These terrifying eyeball tacos will make your guests scream at first bite.

CREEPY BODY BITS DIP

Subtle, scary and delicious — but be warned! You never know what you might fish out.

RAT CHEESE BALL

Is your goal freaking out your party guests? Look no further than this recipe.

GOBLIN PARTY MIX

A little bit of candy, a lotta bit of tasty.

HALLOWEEN BRAIN DIP

The true meaning of brain food.

SCARY EYEBALLS

I've got my eyes on you.

PUMPKIN & CHIVE DAMPER

Forget about peeled grapes, you won't need party gimmicks with this amazing pumpkin and cheese bread.

PUMPKIN DIP

"Super easy to make and full of great flavor! I used Granny Smith apples as I love their sharpness and I found they contrasted perfectly with the sweet dip."
    -anniesnomsblog

MONSTER MOUTHS

Serve as an incredibly fun Halloween breakfast or as part of a party platter.

HAUNTED FOREST

Offset your candy consumption with this haunted forest veggie plate.

PUMPKIN NACHO CHEESE BALL

No party is complete without a cheese ball. Enough said.

GOOGLY EYES

Have you ever seen such delicious eyeballs?

PUMPKIN HUMMUS

Nothing scary to see here folks! This pumpkin hummus doesn't need to get dressed up to be the belle of the ball.

SPIDER WEB DIP

Cheese, salsa, guac, oh my! This dip is a true triple threat.

CHEESE BALL

Black Widow's tasty sidekick is sure to be devoured quickly.

SPIDER SNACKS

If you can't stomach scary spiders, this cutie is perfect for your Halloween spread.

GARLIC BAT BITES

When bats taste this good they don't need to be nocturnal — eat them all day!

WORM SANDWICHES

Wormy, squirmy and squishy — these easy-to-make sandwiches have all the necessary food groups for Halloween.

ADVERTISEMENT

PART OF HALLOWEEN

17 WAYS TO EAT YOUR JACK-O-LANTERNS

Scary faces are burning in windows and on porches. Isn't it time you carved one into your dinner? Whether you go for a snack, entree, dessert or all three, these pumpkin-shaped dishes will amuse kids and adults alike.

JACK-O-LANTERN ORANGES

"I had so much fun making these! I was actually much easier scooping out the orange than I thought it would be. They were a big hit with the kids!"
    -Wish I Could Cook

JACK-O-LANTERN CRACKER COOKIES

"These are really cute; I made them for a Halloween party along with with the Nutter Butter ghosts."
    -MinnMomof2

JACK-O-LANTERN CAKE

"A plain or chocolate-dipped ice cream cone makes a great stem. This is a great cake; kids adore it."
    -grunig

JACK-O-LANTERN SLOPPY JOE PIE

"This is so much fun to make and kids love it! You'll never have to worry about leftovers. It's even good for adult parties... but you might want to increase the heat level with a hotter salsa or seasonings."
    -Bonnie Hawkins of Elkhorn, Wisconsion

JACK-O-LANTERN PASTA DINNER

"This is such a fun idea! I loved making (and eating) these! Easy to make and they taste really good too. A great, simple Halloween recipe!"
    -anniesnomsblog

GIANT GLOWING PUMPKIN COOKIES

"We frosted the tops with colored frosting and then decorated with jimmies. My kids had fun decorating them!"
    -CookTillUDrop

MAC-O-LANTERN

"I made this dish for a Halloween weekend supper. Everyone saw it and laughed, then dug in. It was enjoyed by all and there were no leftovers."
    -Caroline Cooks

RICE KRISPIES JACK-O-LANTERN

"This was a huge hit with both the kids and parents. It looks impressive and it's so easy to make! Thanks for the cool idea!"
    -PorcelainDoll

MAC & CHEESE JACK-O-LANTERN

Try this cute and easy way to turn your mac and cheese into a jack-o-lantern for Halloween.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast