Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The attacks in Mumbai

A couple years ago I was talking with my dad obout the outsourcing of call-center type jobs to India. I was concerned that if the people there ever had it in for the US, all they had to do was drain or re-route all our bank accounts, cut off internet access, insurance, loans and everything else they have in their databases, I was told India didn't have a problem with us which I believe. BUT

These guys who attacked the places looking for "Westerner's" could have easily attacked the places where call centers are located, thus gaining access to American bank accounts and what ever else they have access to.

Am I on the wrong track with this reasoning? Is it something that needs addressed now that a clear attack on "Westerner's" in that country has happened? Am I paranoid?
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Am I on the wrong track with this reasoning? Is it something that needs addressed now that a clear attack on "Westerner's" in that country has happened? Am I paranoid?

Not paranoia, but facing reality, I would call it. Payrolls are being processed offshore, so they have our social security numbers. Our food is being processed with ingredients produced offshore, and you have seen the results of melamine being added (in China). Guest workers, because of their cheap skills, are swarming in from every part of the world to do things like high tech jobs. And then there are the various American administrations favoring one country snarling at another one (Iran/Iraq, for instance. We used to favor Iran when the shah was in charge. Then when the mullahs took over, we favored Iraq until it attacked Kuwait. Now we are putting American lives on the line in Iraq and Iran is out of favor again.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Once I didn't pay my Chase mortgage until the second week of the month, and the calls started coming. There was also a call after I got the payment in, and I was angry at them for calling me after they'd been paid. The man on the other end, in India of course, apologized. Seems he had my account up in front of him and could see that I'd submitted such and such a check number, from such and such an account number from such and such bank. He knew exaclty where my money was, and my account number is easy to remember.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer

Mumbai Massacre

Does anyone think this government even cares what happens to us? An inept FDA (tainted goods sickening and killing Americans), a corrupt and incompetent DHS (promotes open borders despite the plethora of threats from Al Qaeda, The Taliban, Hezbollah, Hamas, Jihad, other groups and recent threats to bomb subways in NY) and a Mexican government owned and controlled Labor Department (allows cheap foreign labor to compete with millions of unemployed Americans). Does anyone think this government has it in for us?
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Re: Mumbai Massacre

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Does anyone think this government even cares what happens to us? An inept FDA (tainted goods sickening and killing Americans), a corrupt and incompetent DHS (promotes open borders despite the plethora of threats from Al Qaeda, The Taliban, Hezbollah, Hamas, Jihad, other groups and recent threats to bomb subways in NY) and a Mexican government owned and controlled Labor Department (allows cheap foreign labor to compete with millions of unemployed Americans). Does anyone think this government has it in for us?
    All that matters is profit to them. And it matters not who gets hurt in the pursuit of pure unadulterated profit. Because this profit is then used to gain power by hook and by crook if need-be.