Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AVIAN FLU WEAPONIZED

This is the second source that I have heard this from. All media sources refused to issue a press release by the Natural Solutions Foundation alerting world to startling evidence that the H5N! virus has been genetically engineered to create a man-made pandemic. Is the government in concert with the pharmaceutical interests to implement a mandatory vaccination agenda. A flu pandemic may be released during the Olympics. There is alot more info on this at www.globalhealthfreedom.org the e-alert and you tube are at http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=742 The Iraqi athletes are not being allowed at the Olympics. Why? If the flu broke out there how would we continue these wars. More info on this republicbroadcasting.org Road Warrior/Chris Hinkley archives for Aug 1 and July 29. This was also discovered by Don Harkins of idaho-observer.com and a Dr A. True Ott. Maybe the illegals are leaving because they know more than we do, Santa Ana, San Diego, Chicago and N.Carolina are offering to pay for deportation transportation, August 5 thru 22. I heard on the regular news today that KBR ordered its employees in Iraq to hand in there cell phones. The news gave no explantion. I wonder if are soldiers will have to do that and then would have no way to know what was happening Stateside. There have been alot of avian pandamic drills around and google bird flu and you will see about alot of outbreaks in China. Please investigate this. It needs to go viral. No pun intended.
    "IF THERE MUST BE TROUBLE, LET IT BE IN MY DAY, THAT MY CHILD MAY HAVE PEACE."
    (1776) THOMAS PAINE

From what I have read, some Iraqis will be there, but for the rest of the teams, the Iraqi National Olympic Committee did not register them in time to be included. Then I worry about every athlete that has to compete in China's pea-soup of smoggy bad air.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)