Avoided the vaccine? Not so fast: new study says most Americans have been vaccinated by their neighbors via “shedding”

BY THE WELLNESS COMPANY

What is “shedding”? Much like the spread of a live virus, antibodies and spike proteins from vaccines are believed to be spread through bodily fluids and aerosol droplets in our breath.
However, this mechanism of transferring vaccine particles from one individual to another was pure speculation.
Until now.
Pro-vax researchers at the University of Colorado published a study on vaccine shedding and celebrate a tragic conclusion:
“Our results suggest that aerosol transmission of antibodies may also contribute to host protection and represent an entirely unrecognized mechanism by which passive immune protection may be communicated. Whether antibody transfer mediates host protection will be a function of exposure, but it seems reasonable to suggest, all things being equal, that any amount of antibody transfer would prove useful to the recipient host.”
Perhaps even more shocking, the authors go on to cite a study suggesting that shedding from vaccinated adults may be an effective way to “immunize” children:
“A recent publication showed substantial benefits of parental vaccination in reducing the risk of infection in the unvaccinated children in the same home.”
Dr. Peter McCullough, America’s cardiologist and leading COVID19 expert, responded,
“These sad results confirmed our fears about the mRNA-based ‘vaccine’. Beyond the outsized health risks they pose to individuals, these risks may be transferrable to bystanders in their immediate vicinity.”
However, if you’re worried about being shed on, there are simple precautions you can take to protect yourself. The most recommended solution is a prophylactic daily dose of over-the-counter nattokinase, an enzyme known for its ability to degrade mRNA-bearing spike protein. Per Dr. McCullough:
“Out of all the available therapies I have used in my practice and among all the proposed detoxification agents, I believe nattokinase and related peptides hold the greatest promise for patients at this time.”
If you or someone you love would like to try daily nattokinase to stay healthy, The Wellness Company’s “Spike Support Formula” contains nattokinase plus other important extracts and is designed by Dr. Peter McCullough and his team.
In The Wellness Company’s Spike Support Formula you will find:

• Nattokinase (enzyme shown to dissolve spike protein)
  • Selenium (aids in helping the body repair itself and recover)
  • Dandelion root (may prevent spike protein from binding to cells)
  • Black sativa extract (may facilitate cellular repair)
  • Green tea extract (provides added defenses at the cellular level through scavenging for free radicals)
  • Irish sea moss (could help rebuild damaged tissue and muscle)

Here is what people are saying about The Wellness Company’s Spike Support Formula:
“I lost my sense of smell and had other mild sensory problems after being sick in mid-2022. On top of that, I was also worried about shedding from family members as well as coming down with additional variants. I saw Dr. McCullough talk about the product and decided to give it a try. A month and a half later, I feel sooo much better. I also have recommended the product to family members to help them detox from the painful side effects of the vaccine. Would recommend this to everyone in our post-pandemic world. There's zero downside in giving it a try.”
“I have suffered from long covid for over a year. I've been taking this for product for 30 days. I feel so much better. Wished I had found this earlier. Just received my 2nd order.”
“Evidently my hub and I both had covid sometime in the last few years, but didn't know it. We are both in our mid sixties. Lately, we'd had zero energy, GI issues, and most recently for myself, heart fluttering. We've been taking Spike Support now for only about 10 days, and the change is REMARKABLE. I credit Spike Support completely, because I can tell when my next dose is due. The components are all tremendous in so many ways, and it's sure nice to feel great every day again. THANK YOU TWC, for giving us our lives back! And thank YOU, Dr. McCullough for standing up and speaking out, and starting this recovery for so many folks!”
According to the Wellness Company, purchasing all the components of the Spike Support Formula would be over $100 – you can save 36% with the unique formulation in The Wellness Company’s Spike Support Formula.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER DR. MCCULLOUGH’S SPIKE PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT

Avoided the vaccine? Not so fast: new study says most Americans have been vaccinated by their neighbors via “shedding” | ZeroHedge