Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Bachmann promises subpoenas

[b]“We have to make sure that we do what the people want us to do,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ANYONE that gets voted into office better respect the peoples wishes and make the necessary changes to get this country back on track. I don't care if they are Democrats or Republicans
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Both parties are jerked around by special interests wanting government money spent on their agendas. I agree we need a superior military. Does a superior military have to be an expensive one? The penniless muslim insurgents in Iraq have been showing that they can hang in there even without the big bucks. We need to be smarter than that. We could have funded an international force (already started with the weapons inspectors) in Iraq for one percent of the cost of the US led invasion.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, and behind those hearings we need jail time for the criminals, that is what is needed!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    they better start buying cigerettes by the carton ~ a pack a day will give them a free pass in prison