Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is soooooooo true. You can CURE it by doing that, and any time you have an upset stomache. It works EVERY TIME.

I have done it and it works.....
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    UGH....... It is getting more frighting to even think of eating beef sometimes. Especially when we have undocumented workers working in the meat plants and well, haveing maybe some kind of nasty ass problem.... And maybe not wanting to take the precautions, and over looking everything.....And the nasty ness of some of these ILLEGALS that come into our Country..... UGH....
    I dont even like to eat out any fast foods, because of the people who work at fast foods..... if you know what I mean..... I am just worried about the health risk that we all AMERICANS take when we eat ground beef...

We no longer buy ground beef . We buy roast and grind our own . We bought a very easy to use meat grinder for $99.00 at Lowes . We grind our own meat now .

The more food is processed the bigger the chance of something being done to it . Also it's a lot harder to dye a whole roast than it is to dye ground beef .

We got sick of seeing red meat on top and then at home unwrapping it and finding brown old meat on the inside of package .

You can also make your own sausage, with this easy to use machine .

Last but not least, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THE difference in taste ! Hamburgers smell and taste more like they use to . I complained all the time about the smell when they cooked to my husband . I told him I didn't even want to eat them . Differnce is like eating another meat altogether . I tell everyone to stop eating store grind burgers .

Heliobacter pylori can be diagnosed with a blood test.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    UGH....... It is getting more frighting to even think of eating beef sometimes. Especially when we have undocumented workers working in the meat plants and well, haveing maybe some kind of nasty ass problem.... And maybe not wanting to take the precautions, and over looking everything.....And the nasty ness of some of these ILLEGALS that come into our Country..... UGH....
    I dont even like to eat out any fast foods, because of the people who work at fast foods..... if you know what I mean..... I am just worried about the health risk that we all AMERICANS take when we eat ground beef...

We no longer buy ground beef . We buy roast and grind our own . We bought a very easy to use meat grinder for $99.00 at Lowes . We grind our own meat now .

The more food is processed the bigger the chance of something being done to it . Also it's a lot harder to dye a whole roast than it is to dye ground beef .

We got sick of seeing red meat on top and then at home unwrapping it and finding brown old meat on the inside of package .

You can also make your own sausage, with this easy to use machine .

Last but not least, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THE difference in taste ! Hamburgers smell and taste more like they use to . I complained all the time about the smell when they cooked to my husband . I told him I didn't even want to eat them . Differnce is like eating another meat altogether . I tell everyone to stop eating store grind burgers .
    Thanks so much for the tip, yeah food isn't what it used to be and you can't trust it because these people in charge of making sure our food is safe aren't doing their job because they don't care. Not even the veggies or fruits are safe anymore. In Cali we had the ecoli outbreak with green onions and lettuce not too far back and packages of salad mixes. So what's left? I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Heliobacter pylori can be diagnosed with a blood test.
    That is some nasty stuff and it can take several antibiotics to get rid of it. Then after taking the antibiotics you will be more susceptible to other infections because the antibiotics mess up your immune system.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Sounds like you've had some dealings with it, jp. What I've read on it tends to sound very innocuous. But the docs tell me it's difficult to treat and with the patients we've had, it just seems to hang on and hang on.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12