United Nation conferences, treaties, and policies, road map to global governance and eventual UN global government

Barack Obama’s Suicide Mission to Copenhagen

By Tom Deweese
Thursday, November 12, 2009

For more than fifteen years I have been studying and reporting on international United Nation conferences, treaties, and policies, warning that they are a road map to global governance and eventual UN global government.

In addition, I have warned that the international environmental movement is not really concerned about protecting the environment at all – rather it is using mother earth as an excuse for an age-old drive for power and wealth.

For those same fifteen years my warnings have fallen on deaf ears in Congress, in state houses and in city councils across the nation. Instead, I and others like me, have been labeled radical fringe and conspiracy nuts. As a consequence, I have been ignored by much of the media, dropped from major nation radio and television news shows that once invited me as a guest on a regular basis. Letters, petitions and meeting requests on Capitol Hill are ignored.

Vindication comes in surprising ways sometimes. Case in point, on October 27, 2009, The Washington Times, DC’s “conservativeâ€