Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Barack Obama, America’s First Elected Traitor President

Obama administration continues to dig into the core of America's fabric to pull loose every thread and leave her totally naked and vulnerable

Barack Obama, America’s First Elected Traitor President

By Rev. Lainie Dowell
    Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Americans have drawn a line in the sand to say the all out partisan political corruption across this nation stops here and now! Politicos got comfortable in believing their money and global contacts could propel them into powerful positions here whereby they could leap from there into fame, fortune, and notoriety “by any means necessaryâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now, I hope the reader understands that Barack Obama is blatantly and arrogantly setting up this nation for a fall and to deliver it into the hands of our enemies near and far by enacting laws which are unconstitutional, by enacting laws through the Executive Order process, by hauling in his self-appointed, unvetted and ungodly people and shoving them between those who were lawfully approved by Congress to serve and himself. And, by Obama vigorously building up his own coalition grassroots, parliamentarian government within our Republic, he has more than provided enough evidence to support his impeachment and criminal trial and punishment in accordance with the United States Constitution and the rule of law.

I have studied for many many years to find "what is the problem?" I feel that I now stand the at the root of the usurpation tree... This will be my pat answer to nearly every string or question asked of me from now on... And the message I will tell to anyone that will listen to me.

Until the "State of National Emergency" is undeclared we will continue to live in a dictatorship. It is just that simple. The odds are that since Obama is not legally eligible and will not pass the new laws that will require him to prove his citizenship for reelection...he will probably use the state of war clause that says that no new elections will happen thereby allowing him and congress to stay in office indefinitely.

State of national emergency From Source Watch

"According to the United States Constitution, Article 1, only Congress shall make federal law. However, since the War and Emergency Powers Act of 1933, every president has usurped lawmaking powers. Their 'laws' are called Executive Orders (EOs). These EOs, not our Constitution, are what is governing America today. The War and Emergency Powers Act enables ... the president to declare a national emergency, and thereby become a dictator."[1]

"Presidents can also carefully choose their words and declare a war on anything, in order to give them dictatorial control. For example, the War on Drugs makes it possible to use federal authorities, such as FBI, FEMA, BATF, and the military against American citizens. A well-known example is Waco. Another example is Hurricane Opal. After Florida was declared a nation emergency, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) arrived on the scene and residents were placed under marshal law (restricted to the point of not going outside their door). When the federal government does this, it is going against the Constitution. The War and Emergency Powers Act is an unconstitutional act on the part of our government, created so that presidents can bypass Congress, and do whatever they choose."[2]

"It also makes it possible to do away with posse comitatus in cases of 'emergency'. Posse comitatus is what protects American citizens from the military being used against them."[3]
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?ti ... _emergency