Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Barack O'Romney The voters choice is no choice at all

Are Obama And Romney The Same Guy?

by Linton Weeks
    NPR

Barack Obama and Mitt Romney just may be the same person. Think about it. Have you ever seen the two of them in the same limo?

All right. Of course, the pair of politicians who will in all likelihood be the major party nominees for the 2012 presidential election have their differences. Republican Romney, for instance, has been a governor and chairman of the Olympics; Democrat Obama has not. Obama, on the other hand, has been a senator and a president. Romney has not.

The two men do have different skin colors and they were raised with different religious beliefs. But we are here to explore their likenesses. Of which there are so many � major and minor � that political wags have referred to the two with mashed-up monikers, such as Barack Oromney, Baromney Obamitt and just plain Obomney.

President Obama, speaking at the recent White House Correspondents Association dinner in Washington, joked about his similarities with Romney: "He and I actually have a lot in common," Obama said. "We both think of our wives as our better halves. And polls show, to a alarmingly insulting extent, the American people agree."

Other people have noticed parallelisms between the pols. From the left, billionaire political activist George Soros told Reuters in January, "Between Romney and Obama, there isn't all that much difference."

From the right, Newt Gingrich agreed with Soros � which does not happen often. Gingrich, putting himself forward as different from Romney, told ABC News in January that Obama and Romney are "the same people." There are "a lot of parallels between these two guys," Gingrich added, pointing out that they both receive massive funding from Wall Street investors and share similar views on health care issues.

Continue reading here

With the two main political parties holding
    their conventions this week and next, I thought
    it might be a good time to compare the two
    leading brands.

Let's see if you can tell the difference...

Video:

Campaign 2012: Barack O'Romney

Goodman Green
    - Brasscheck

P.S. Please share Brasscheck TV e-mails and
    videos with friends and colleagues.

That's how we grow. Thanks.

No more "free riders" you mean like getting pensions and healthcare coverage from where you work????? Oh but wait you get it free if your "ILLEGAL" remember that word???
    Last edited by Newmexican; 08-29-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Other people have noticed parallelisms between the pols. From the left, billionaire political activist George Soros told Reuters in January, "Between Romney and Obama, there isn't all that much difference."
    No difference? Romney was born into and raised by Capitalists. Obama was born into and raised by Communists. Romney has several years of executive experience. Obama has no executive experience (I can't possibly count the last 3 years plus as actual experience for the guy). Romney practices his religion. We are not even sure what Obama's religion is, but unless it is Golf, he is not practicing it. Romney has a track record of success. Obama does not. Romney embraces the GOP platform recently released. Compared to the Democrat platform, which Obama embraces, the two are 180 degrees apart. Obama's public track record is either one of non-participation (I vote Present), association with known terrorists (Bill Ayers, the Muslim Brotherhood), voting for infanticide (let the abortion survivors die of neglect in order to serve the intent of the abortion), spending/wasting public funds at an unprecedented rate. Romney opposes all of these and his public record proves it. We know more about Romney's personal life than we ever will of Obama's, unless his sealed records are unsealed. Romney has never been disciplined for unprofessional behavior. Obama lost his license to practice law in Illinois.

The only similarity I see is that they are both males, walk on two legs, are both married and have children. The next closest similarity they have is race (both belong to the human race). After that the similarities cease to exist.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Quote Originally Posted by 4thHorseman View Post
    No difference? Romney was born into and raised by Capitalists. Obama was born into and raised by Communists. Romney has several years of executive experience. Obama has no executive experience (I can't possibly count the last 3 years plus as actual experience for the guy). Romney practices his religion. We are not even sure what Obama's religion is, but unless it is Golf, he is not practicing it. Romney has a track record of success. Obama does not. Romney embraces the GOP platform recently released. Compared to the Democrat platform, which Obama embraces, the two are 180 degrees apart. Obama's public track record is either one of non-participation (I vote Present), association with known terrorists (Bill Ayers, the Muslim Brotherhood), voting for infanticide (let the abortion survivors die of neglect in order to serve the intent of the abortion), spending/wasting public funds at an unprecedented rate. Romney opposes all of these and his public record proves it. We know more about Romney's personal life than we ever will of Obama's, unless his sealed records are unsealed. Romney has never been disciplined for unprofessional behavior. Obama lost his license to practice law in Illinois.

The only similarity I see is that they are both males, walk on two legs, are both married and have children. The next closest similarity they have is race (both belong to the human race). After that the similarities cease to exist.

Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see won't we...