http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla ... nd-me.html

Very long interview with someone who has experienced first hand Islamic oppression of other faiths.

Some low lights of her life as a jew in Islamic Egypt:

BY: Jews were arrested in the street or in their flat. The old Jewish community, it was inhabited by poor people. Then women were raped and men were killed. So many were expelled and in that moment Jews start leaving also. Well, it didn’t start because it started already before, but the Exodus intensified. Then my father … was so frustrated, and he realized that, although I was still at school, that I was really in a way boycotted. [They] always telling me be … don’t speak.

BY: Yes, in a way yes. Especially that a few years later Egypt would have it back, the Suez Canal. Because it was the end of the lease, that they have done it. So it would have come back to Egypt anyway. Nasser has done it as a provocation that he took it. But anyway the whole atmosphere was extremely anti-Semite but also anti-Western and anti-Christian. It was not only against the Jews, and everyone was afraid -- because in Egypt and everywhere in an Arab country you say “after Saturday it is Sunday“, meant when you finished with the Jews you go on against the Christians.

PG: Oh, my God.

BY: Yes, everyone knew that, this was a current saying. I mean, everyone knew, “after Saturday it is Sundayâ€