Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Battle for America Has Begun- Strategic Forecasts

The world's financial elite, long having made their homes in the metropolises of Western Europe, also with a major branch in New York City , may be the party that is really behind what could be an attempt to start World War III by pitting the U.S. against the Asiatic land powers, most notably Russia

The elite have long viewed control of the vast resource-rich Asian continent as the key to control of the world, with the fulcrum of domination being the oil-rich Middle East . Such a war could begin if the U.S. and Britain follow through by attacking Iran on the heels of the Afghan and Iraq wars and recent military deployments to the Persian Gulf region.

The attack may be nuclear, egged on by neocon extremists in the U.S. and their counterparts in Israel , who may simultaneously carry the attack to Lebanon and Syria . (See Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya, “Beating the Drums of a Broader Middle East War,â€
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Can anything be done? Of course. A U.S. president worthy of the office would take two immediate actions. The first would be to abolish the Federal Reserve, as Ron Paul advocates. But instead of hankering for a Libertarian “free-bankingâ€

I couldn't get the quote to quote the right thing in my last message.

We can go all the way back to the Round Table and Sir Galahad, but it won't change much .

And Ron Paul is no Sir Galahad or magical 'savior',imo. He is a divider of the already overly divied citizenry .

I think there is lots of good points in the article above , but also know throughout history empires come and empires go , both usually in violence.

I also know that the predictions in the Bible have proven themselves more than any man has proven his theorys. We don't know the way to peace even though it is right in our laws .

The bible tells me that Israel will be attacked at the end of the age . It also tells me that those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed [ and I'm not a jew ] . All the nations of the world will come against Israel . Thats when the Creator Himself will get involved .

These jews spoken of in this article are not real jews, but apostates.

It also tells me that all nations of the world will come to Jeruselem to whoship the King of Kings, or the Messiah, whoever that ends up being ,be it Jesus or not I'm am no longer certain and now giving it much study .

This is a time unlike any other in history and the mystery is still out there waiting to be solved by whoever survives it,imo.

I am one confused person anmore all the things i use to think are now in doupt ,except one and that is a real spiritual world with a real creator . If i was born in iran I'd be a muslim, so it has made me search for the truth more dilegently since I know I would not want to be a muslim .

Get ready for some bad times ahead is all I can say . Don't know how we can really get ready for nukes, chemicles or germs put on us, but do what you can .

Republican candidate John McCain traveled to do homage to Israel , then attended a soiree with the Fourth Baron Rothschild in London .
    Now just what in the hell would McCain be doing in London visiting the Rothschild villan? I think we all know..to further the NWO. Either McCain or Obama will be the point man for this.
    [quote]If the next big war starts soon it will likely have been triggered in order to distract attention from our economic woes. Once chaos sets in there will be food riots and starvation around the world, including in America . And yes, the police and military are getting ready. The war will be a handy excuse to lock up people by using the Patriot Acts and various executive orders signed by President George W. Bush. Canada and Israel have already signed a joint public safety “partnership,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)