Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

BATTLE OVER BLOOD: Gay activists want “rightâ€

THE BATTLE OVER BLOOD

By Cliff Kincaid
    June 10, 2010
    NewsWithViews.com

With the public focused on the calamity of the Gulf oil spill, another disaster that could affect millions of lives is in the making. The federal Advisory Committee on Blood Safety and Availability (ACBSA) is holding meetings on June 10 and June 11 to consider lifting the ban on gay blood. http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2010/2010-12326.htm

In this battle, if the gays win, you lose.

Gay activists, who are expected to dominate the proceedings and intimidate federal policy makers, insist that the ban is discriminatory and homophobic and are demanding the “rightâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gay activists, who are expected to dominate the proceedings and intimidate federal policy makers, insist that the ban is discriminatory and homophobic and are demanding the “rightâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator John Kerry

Senator Al Franken

These 2 men are EVIL to even consider this

I come from a long line of military members in my family and my daughter is still serving. If this filth passes I will rip her out of the armed forces

SICK, TWISTED, PERVERTED piece of SHIT Kerry and Franken whodafrickenthunkit but the SICK, TWISTED,PERVERTED DEMOCRAT's

The elites who are playing God and are obsessed about over-population will just love this. Yeah Kissinger and Rockefeller will have the best of both worlds…gays who do not procreate and those with tainted blood to take care of the existing population.

Just WOW!! You REALLY hate gay people don't you airborne? This article is laughable. I thought we learned a long time ago that being gay isn't the cause of aids. There are MORE STRAIGHT people with AIDS. You should be ashamed of your homophobia!!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Just WOW!! You REALLY hate gay people don't you airborne? This article is laughable. I thought we learned a long time ago that being gay isn't the cause of aids. There are MORE STRAIGHT people with AIDS. You should be ashamed of your homophobia!!
    homophobia!! distributing aids to the population as a whole... you have lost your mind

I will not risk having my daughter get injured in the military; play russian roulette with the blood supply and come down with an uncurrable condition

this is a horrible affliction and I would not condemn anyone that has it; gay, straight .... no one

but that has nothing to do with this does it