Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Become a Minimum Wage Increase Citizen Co-Sponsor

The bottom will always be the bottom no matter how high you make it unless you get more illegals to do it for less.

http://kennedy.senate.gov/newsletter/mw ... ponsor.cfm

Become a Minimum Wage Increase Citizen Co-Sponsor

Dear Friends:

Over the past ten years, Members of Congress have raised their own pay by $31,000, but the minimum wage hasn't gone up a cent. It's still just $5.15 - $10,700 a year for a full-time worker. No one can live on that. It's more than $6,000 below the poverty line for a family of three. In the wealthiest country on the face of the earth, no one who works for a living should have to live in poverty.

That's why I've fought time and again to increase the minimum wage. Yet, time and again, Republicans in Congress have refused to give hard-working men and women the pay they deserve.

One thing I've learned in this ongoing battle is that the American people understand what this Republican Congress does not - that a fair increase in the minimum wage is long overdue. People see their friends and neighbors struggling to survive on poverty wages, and they want to help.

I'm working with community activists, religious leaders, and workers around the country to obtain citizen co-sponsors for my Fair Minimum Wage Act, which will raise the minimum wage to $7.25 over two years. With these signatures in hand, I'll demand a vote on the minimum wage as soon as possible.

To help make this effort a success, I am asking each of you, as friends and supporters, to stand with us. Please sign on as a citizen co-sponsor of the Fair Minimum Wage Act, and encourage others to do so. With your help, we can succeed, and give minimum wage workers a well-earned raise.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Minimum Wage issues.

1. Prince Charming of Chappaquiddick*is for it.*
    2. Illegal Aliens are exempt**
    3. Offshoring employees (mostly Tata) in India are exempt.

*Kennedy wants to encourage employers to fire Americans and replace them with illegals.

** Illegals are exempted from all our labor laws, including OSHA regulations, EPA regulations, health regulations (they don't need food handlers' certificates), workmans' comp, and the list goes on.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Social Security Pension Plan for all of American Citizens should be reduced back to age 60.

American minimum wage earners have truly earned their pensions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Social Security Pension Plan for all of American Citizens should be reduced back to age 60.

American minimum wage earners have truly earned their pensions.
    THE MINIMUM WAGE WOULD BE LIKE 20 BUCKS AN HOUR IF IT KEPT UP WITH THE COST OF LIVING OVER THE LAST 30 YEARS. BUT THANKS TO SCAB LABOR CROSSING THE BORDER THE AMERICAN WORKER WAS KICKED TO THE CURB.

"VMONKEY"...YOU ARE RIGHT. MANY AMERICANS WHO WORKED THE MINIMUM WAGE WERE RIPPED OFF. THEY HAVE NOT REALLY BEEN PAID FOR THE WORK THEY DID. AND BECAUSE THE MINIMUM WAGE SETS THE TONE FOR ALL OTHER WAGES, ALL AMERICANS WERE RIPPED OFF. THEY DESERVE TO GET SS AT AGE 60 TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THE FRAUD THAT HAS BEEN FOISTED UPON THEM FOR SO MANY YEARS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)