Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Okay, just so EVERYONE remembers this important fact, ALIPAC does not have a problem with LEGAL latinos or Hispanics or people of any race who come to this country legally, the only ones we have issue with are illegal aliens of all races who come to the United States ILLEGALLY and cause hardship of all kinds for Americans of all races including Hispanic Americans.
    Absolutely!! I guess I didn't make that point clearly when I said, "Who cares?!"

I meant, "So what, he's one quarter Latino. Most of us have all types of ethnicities in our backgrounds! Nothing his grandmother or his parents did was illegal, they are US citizens so it really doesn't matter. Only FOX Latino would make a big deal out of it!"

My guess would be that Scotty doesn't think about it a whole lot.
    Thanks for the clarification, April!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"We know April, there shouldn't even be a "Fox News Latino!" and instead of just saying how much "America loves country Joe" they turn it into a race thing! In fact there are millions and millions Hispanic Americans and they are just mad as the rest of Americans!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-239137.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I watched it last night until J-Lo's hubby came on with the mariachi crap. I missed the finale.

Glad this young man and gave the glory to the Creator. The song "I Love You This Much" is by Jimmy Wayne and is about Jesus dying on the cross for us. Took some guts to come out with a song like that on AI. Personally, I didn't think he was the best as far as talent goes, but still glad for him. Seems like a real nice guy. Didn't know he was latino - don't care cause it doesn't matter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Okay, just so EVERYONE remembers this important fact, ALIPAC does not have a problem with LEGAL latinos or Hispanics or people of any race who come to this country legally, the only ones we have issue with are illegal aliens of all races who come to the United States ILLEGALLY and cause hardship of all kinds for Americans of all races including Hispanic Americans.
    Absolutely!! I guess I didn't make that point clearly when I said, "Who cares?!"

I meant, "So what, he's one quarter Latino. Most of us have all types of ethnicities in our backgrounds! Nothing his grandmother or his parents did was illegal, they are US citizens so it really doesn't matter. Only FOX Latino would make a big deal out of it!"

My guess would be that Scotty doesn't think about it a whole lot.
    Thanks for the clarification, April!
    You're welcome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12