Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Berg Filing Injunction to Stay Presidential Election

[b]

Press Release 10 30 2008 - Berg Filing Injunction to Stay Presidential Election

Philip J. Berg Will Be Arriving U.S. Supreme Court, Washington, DC at 3:15 p.m. today to file for an Injunction to Stay Presidential Election Pending Writ of Certiorari regarding Obama who is "NOT" qualified to be President of the United States

(Press Release - 10/30/08 - Contact information and pdf of press release at bottom)

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/30/0 - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualificationsâ€

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    So what happened? Did Phil Berg file the injunction? Is there a case number we can watch on Justia?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

While I agree that Nobama must show his proof of natural-born citizenship, I am a little concerned.

Conspiracy theory alert!

Clinton wanted to be POTUS something fierce. Some of us have said all along that we wouldn't get to the Nov 4 election because of Bush declaring martial law, etc, suspending elections until further notice. Is it possible that the Clintons, who are good friends with the Bushies, have together tried to come up with a scenario to ensure the election never takes place .. or at least to ensure Nobama never takes the office in January? Berg is a die-hard Clinton supporter.

/conspiracy theory
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    While I agree that Nobama must show his proof of natural-born citizenship, I am a little concerned.

Conspiracy theory alert!

Clinton wanted to be POTUS something fierce. Some of us have said all along that we wouldn't get to the Nov 4 election because of Bush declaring martial law, etc, suspending elections until further notice. Is it possible that the Clintons, who are good friends with the Bushies, have together tried to come up with a scenario to ensure the election never takes place .. or at least to ensure Nobama never takes the office in January? Berg is a die-hard Clinton supporter.

/conspiracy theory
    We'll see....
    Why hasn't Osama produced his birth certificate then? Where is the conspiracy in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Doots

Conspiracy theory alert!

/conspiracy theory
    We'll see....
    Why hasn't Osama produced his birth certificate then? Where is the conspiracy in that?
    I dunno. Maybe Hil has encouraged him not to release it ...
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

GO BERG THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW WHO WERE VOTING FOR!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Conspiracy theory alert!

/conspiracy theory
    Somethings up. The Clintons would sell Chelsea in order to get into the White House again. I believe that with all the money and resources the Clintons have, that Obama would have been exposed by now. But they are all members or former members of the CFR and Illumaniti and you never know what they have planned.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Something is up alright... I've been trying to follow this one since it turned up, and was stopped in my tracks. Is it my pc, or did they shut this site down too?

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

I'm getting this:

'The website declined to show this webpage'
    HTTP 403
    Most likely causes:
    This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:
    Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

The website was probably hacked by Nobama's minions.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    So what happened? Did Phil Berg file the injunction? Is there a case number we can watch on Justia?

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court- ... id-281573/

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... 281573/32/

AND

http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

http://www.techlawjournal.com/glossary/ ... iorari.htm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast