Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Berg response in oppostion to Obama / DNC protective order

Berg response in oppostion to Obama / DNC protective order

Thursday, 09 October 2008 21:38 administrator

Attached is Philip J. Berg's Opposition to Defendants, the DNC and Obama's Motion for Protective Order Staying Discovery pending Decision on their Motion to Dismiss. If the Protective Order were granted, discovery could not occur until the standing issue has been resolved and only if it is in favor of the plaintiff.

Following is an excerpt from the response:

PLAINTIFF’S RESPONSE IN OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANTS BARACK H. OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE’S MOTION FOR A PROTECTIVE ORDER STAYING DISCOVERY PENDING DECISION ON DISPOSITVE MOTION

Plaintiff, Philip J. Berg, Esquire [hereinafter “Plaintiffâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    ObamaBergOpposProtecOrder100808.pdf Response in opposition to Obama's protective order which would delay discovery

http://www.obamacrimes.com/attachments/ ... 100808.pdf
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doesn't it make sense, to show the documents and make the lawsuit goes away? That's what a reasonable person would do. Instead, the Democratic party is fighting and resisting showing the documents. What's the problem Obama?

Their behavior has convinced me that something is fishy about Obama's citizenship.

Dixie

So, this is about his lack of citizenship?

He's not getting away with being a Kenyen and running for President?

I hate lawyer lingo.

Please say the short scoop.

Is it still being investigated BEFORE the election...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    So, this is about his lack of citizenship?

He's not getting away with being a Kenyen and running for President?

I hate lawyer lingo.

Please say the short scoop.

Is it still being investigated BEFORE the election...

I'm not an attorney WA and hate "lawyer lingo" too, but this one is pretty tame compared to the usual:

What this is........it looks like.....is that Obama is petitioning the court to DELAY having to release the documents he has been court ordered to release by Oct. 15 until there is a hearing and decision on his motion to dismiss the complaint and orders against him.

In other words, there is SOME reason Obama and the DNC do not want the truth to come out before the elections.

I'm with Dixie on this one........the man IS hiding something.

I was hoping it wasn't that...
    What a mess, he could get in and they would NEVER drop him then!!!
    This is attrocious.
    We need to spread this word to newspapers, TV and magazines.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I think Rush was talking about it the other day. I hope they keep spreading the word.

So Obama gets a "delay" and once he is elected president, then what? If he is discovered being illegally elected, what happens? Do we have to accept someone temporarily to act as president until WHENEVER?

The man is obviously hiding the fact that he may even be an ILLEGAL ALIEN. What kind of nightmare are we living through?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    So Obama gets a "delay" and once he is elected president, then what? If he is discovered being illegally elected, what happens? Do we have to accept someone temporarily to act as president until WHENEVER?
    If Obama is elected then the courts say he cannot be President then Biden would become President.

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I think Rush was talking about it the other day. I hope they keep spreading the word.

It was even brought up on our local news as well. I really think this is something that will be put out there.