Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BEST BUY MAKES US AWARE THAT AMERICANS OWE ALL TO ALLAH

Bests black friday ads have "Happy EID al-Adha"-I BET THERE WONT BE ANY "MERRY CHRISTMAS" ADS.

Electronics Giant Celebrates Islam

Is America becoming a Muslim nation? Has the tide of history turned against the Christians and Jews living in the land of the free and the home of the brave? Will Islamic law eventually become the law of the land?

The answer to all of the above is yes.

Proof comes with the holiday ads from Best Buy that will be inserted in every leading newspaper throughout the country this Thanksgiving.

The ad makes scant mention of Thanksgiving, other than to urge people to “Shop Thanksgiving Dayâ€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So let me get this right. Best Buy is supportive of a holiday that commemorates willingness to commit human sacrifice to a god.

"... Political Correctness remains just what it was intended to be: a sophisticated and dangerous form of censorship and oppression, imposed upon the citizenry with the ultimate goal of manipulating, brainwashing and destroying our society."
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Quote:
    "This phenomenon got underway in 1965 with the passage of an Immigration Reform Bill that did away with the quota system and opened the gates of America to Third World countries."

Sponsored, of course, by the late Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA). Before his brother , John, "wrote" his book, A Nation of Immigrants, we were a nation of proud, free Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BOYCOTT IT!

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Get the word out to everyone you know to not shop at Best Buy this Christmas.

What is frightening I've seen this posted on other boards and they see
    it as ok.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

ELE
    My family will not shop at Best Buy anymore if this is true.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sometimes I wonder if any of these companies have even one brain cell. Most of the people in this country ARE NOT Muslim. So they will be chasing away MOST OF THEIR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. It makes no sense. The only way I can make sense of this is if the store manager, or regional manager is Muslim. That would explain it. I have not shopped Best Buy for many years. But I will make sure this info gets around.

April
    I will be spreading it around as well!