Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Biden: "I Don't Blame Them For Being Mad ... We're In C

"There’s a lot of people in Florida that have good reason to be upset because they’ve lost jobs. Even though 50 some percent of the American people think the economy tanked because of the last administration, that’s not relevant. What’s relevant is we’re in charge. And right now we are the one’s in charge and it’s gotten better but it hasn’t gotten good enough. And in states like Florida, it’s even been more stagnant because of the real estate market. And so I don’t blame them for being mad. We’re in charge. So they're angry," Vice President Joe Biden told WLRN-AM in Miami, FL.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... harge.html

Yes, you're in charge Joe...but not for much longer. Your reign of lunacy and terror is coming to an end!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Even though 50 some percent of the American people think the economy tanked because of the last administration,
    Still can't resist getting in that dig though, can ya Joe?

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Even though 50 some percent of the American people think the economy tanked because of the last administration,
    Still can't resist getting in that dig though, can ya Joe?
    Yea, I noticed that little dig in the end there. Frankly though, I've gotten so used to it that I pay it no attention as it is entirely irrelevant!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836