Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Biden: Low taxes are unpatriotic

Biden: Low taxes are unpatriotic

While Barack Obama tries to call John McCain a “liarâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm so sick of these elitist, multi-millionaire politicians, trying to convince the American people what's best for them and what they need to be doing in order to be considered 'patriotic!'

I think closing our borders and cutting off illegal invaders would be considered 'patriotic,' but neither Obama or McCain seem to agree...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On top of all this, both Obama and Pelosi have been publicly berating the "capitalist" system for the current economic crisis. How Marxist is that?

Pelosi should be voted out of office and Obama should never be voted in.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Ya....on a whole there's not many when push comes to shove that they don't see the need for taxes and mind paying them for our people. But after years of mis-use and abuse, it's not the American people who need to prove their patriotism.....it's the leaders who need to prove theirs. They are the ones who dropped the ball and went overboard......not the American people.

Re: Biden: Low taxes are unpatriotic

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Biden offered a non-sequitur yesterday when asked about the need to bail out AIG, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Bear Stearns. He blamed the problems on tax cuts, which makes no sense at all.
    This is typical Biden. He sounds good with campaign slogans and rah rah speeches but when pressed to explain something sounds like a complete idiot. God help us!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden

Themal goes on to quote Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen as saying that Biden's candidacy might be endangered by his "manic-obsessive running of the mouth."[82] This foreshadowed Biden's January 31 remark on fellow Democratic candidate and Senator Barack Obama, frequently transcribed as, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man."[83] However, several linguists and political analysts stated that the correct transcription includes a comma after the word "African-American", which "would significantly change the meaning (and the degree of offensiveness) of Biden's comment".[84] Still, his comments took second place on Time magazine's list of Top 10 Campaign Gaffes for 2007.[85] Biden had earlier been criticized in July 2006 for a remark he made in an edition of C-SPAN's Road to the White House about his support among Indian Americans: "I've had a great relationship. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."[86] Biden later said the remark was not intended to be derogatory: "It was meant as a compliment."[86] and the Indian-American activist who was on the receiving end of Biden's comment stated that he was "100 percent behind (Biden) because he did nothing wrong."[87]

TALK ABOUT A HIPPOCRATIC AHOLE!!

LOOK AT THIS SHAMEFUL!!!!

WASHINGTON — Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden and his wife gave an average of $369 a year to charity during the past decade, his tax records show.

Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama's campaign today released 10 years' worth of tax returns for Biden, a senator from Delaware, and his wife Jill, a community college instructor. The Bidens reported earning $319,853 last year, including $71,000 in royalties for his memoir, Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics.

LOOK BACK: McCain, Obama financial records

The Bidens reported giving $995 in charitable donations last year — about 0.3% of their income and the highest amount in the past decade. The low was $120 in 1999, about 0.1% of yearly income.

Over the decade, the Bidens reported a total of $3,690 in charitable donations, or 0.2% of their income.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/e ... cial_N.htm
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Ya....on a whole there's not many when push comes to shove that they don't see the need for taxes and mind paying them for our people. But after years of mis-use and abuse, it's not the American people who need to prove their patriotism.....it's the leaders who need to prove theirs. They are the ones who dropped the ball and went overboard......not the American people.
    Exactly!
    "

If I have to pay paying higher taxes in order to prove my 'patriotism' , then I demand that our so called political leaders PROVE their patriotism by closing our borders and enforcing this countries immigration laws!

How much do these thieves believe they can continue to take from us while ignoring our will! Only to turn around and spend that money on the educational, health care, incarceration expenses, and a host of other costs associated with illegal invaders!!

It will forever be with me when my friend from Tiawan was so proud to send her first tax payment in as a citizen. I thought she was nuts. But she says "no, no......now I look at the roads and the schools and I feel pride that I helped build that." And ya....guess I do too. But I don't have "pride" for a bridge to no-where or trees for Daley or make-up for Blago or the fancy jet for Pelosi or money for a faulty project ment to just line pockets in order to look like they're doing something. I'm angry seeing all the hard earned money tossed away like nothing, or having nothing fixed, just a never ending hole to fill up year after year because some moron didn't think things through, test anything, or even try and budget it correctly.