Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Big Sis and NFL Turn Super Bowl Into Police State

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbJd-E8G ... r_embedded

Video: POLICE STATE: DHS Video - Joint Operation Centers - NFL & DHS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RVo6Hrz ... r_embedded

January 31, 2011
    Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano was in Dallas Monday to provide details on security plans for the Super Bowl. The Packers and Steelers play Sunday, in Super Bowl XLV. (Jan. 31)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Kurt Nimmo
    February 5, 2011

Earlier this week, Department of Homeland Security boss Janet Napolitano traveled to Arlington, Texas, where the Super Bowl will be held to shill the government’s recently unveiled “If You See Something, Say Somethingâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How do I report her!!! I see her and it makes me sick...but I do see something so I am saying something...

Way to go Nappytano!!!!

I like your approach now let's see your departure!!!!!!

Kathyet

Banned
    President Reagan clearly understood that government action is the biggest threat to our economic freedom and personal freedom. He correctly identified the government as the problem, not the solution:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... ppene.html

Alot of this is no different that what they did at the last 2 Super Bowls in Miami. The list of what you can't bring in has not changed and they have had K-9 units checking for bombs. It is almost the same song and dance routine every Super Bowl for years. Some of the items not allowed in are due to avoid fights in the stands. They throwing things, piss someone off and add the alcohol consumed and you have alot of fights. Last year they were taking people out and arresting people consistently from mid 3rd quarter on. In the stadium Miami Dade Police have two holding cells in their sub station there. They were barely used as they were loading up the prisoner vans in no time and were transporting then to jail.