Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Little fear in Alamogordo as conspiracies floated about 'Jade Helm' exercise

Updated: 07/16/2015 6:35 PM | Created: 07/16/2015 6:09 PM
    By: Lauren Hansard, KOB Eyewitness News 4

There’s been a lot of speculation as to what exactly operation Jade Helm 15 is. Some say the federal government is preparing to order martial law. To others, it’s a standard military exercise.

"If you look through the internet, people are speculating that it's a government takeover of several of the southwestern states," said Raul Garcia. "There's little publication, there's little notice.

The government is saying that it's not anything but nothing has been said about it."

It has led to some wild theories and worries.

"I'm hoping the military is doing the right thing," said Alfredo Carabajal. "That they're not trying to impose on martial law in New Mexico or any other state."

Operation Jade Helm has reportedly made its way to New Mexico.

Residents in Alamogordo near Holloman Air Force Base are used to seeing plenty of that kind of activity.

"It is definitely a military town, Alamogordo would not be as prosperous as it is without them," said Ron Peterson. "I'm all in favor of them having some degree of secrecy and I think it should be maintained that way. I don't believe the general public should be made aware of all their secrets. I don't even think about it, it doesn't bother me. I just put my hands in theirs, and I trust them to do the right thing."

"I don't think anything is going to happen," said Garcia. "If there is anything going to happen I think the state militias will come into play."

People in Alamogordo that talked to KOB say they haven’t seen anything unusual or any no signs of the exercise.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s...l#.Valo-flViko

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12